Illini BB

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just bring on Iowa right now. lol. Wow...Illini looked good. Looks like Ayo improved his 3 point shooting in the offseason. Adam Miller doesn't look like a Freshman. That man can shoot. I'm excited. On a side note, Nebraska looks to be good this year as well.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just bring on Iowa right now. lol. Wow...Illini looked good. Looks like Ayo improved his 3 point shooting in the offseason. Adam Miller doesn't look like a Freshman. That man can shoot. I'm excited. On a side note, Nebraska looks to be good this year as well.
Bring if mf.

I'll be honest, seeing Iowa highly ranked in basketball is just fucking weird. Hope they can live up to the hype, but I'm skeptical lol.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bring if mf.

I'll be honest, seeing Iowa highly ranked in basketball is just fucking weird. Hope they can live up to the hype, but I'm skeptical lol.
I think Iowa is a good team. Defense is probably not the best, but the offense is pretty good. I mean as long as Garza is there, it's a top team. I'm looking forward to the matchup this year. Should be fun.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Who the fuck are these chumps they just played?
Were they some HS team on the way to play in Indy or something but the bus broke down on 74?

I believe Tarik Cohen went there

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think Iowa is a good team. Defense is probably not the best, but the offense is pretty good. I mean as long as Garza is there, it's a top team. I'm looking forward to the matchup this year. Should be fun.
Illini look fucking good and let's be honest, they probably have more talent. Fran is good at recruiting for his system, but its not like he recruits the best talent. I'm just happy to be relevant

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Illini look fucking good and let's be honest, they probably have more talent. Fran is good at recruiting for his system, but its not like he recruits the best talent. I'm just happy to be relevant

Bro, Garza is probably gonna average 26/12/2/2 this season. This might be one of the greatest B10 seasons since Glenn Robinson

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bro, Garza is probably gonna average 26/12/2/2 this season. This might be one of the greatest B10 seasons since Glenn Robinson
ya, he's a monster and i love him so much. Thank fuck he came back

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Squeaked by. Ayo's ability to hit clutch shots is extraordinary.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
aye...that was much closer than I wanted. Hope they use this as a learning tool to get ready for Baylor in 5 days.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
I think Ohio is just a pretty solid team and Preston had the game of his life. Illinois would have lost games like this in past seasons so good to see them pull it out.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good for a young team to face some adversity and overcome it for a close win.
Should help them realize they have lots of work to put in still.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Alright boys, got the Illinois game on tonight vs Baylor

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Curbelo has potential but needs a lot of refinement. Plays a bit out of control.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Too damn sloppy with the ball

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Giorgi playing better than he has in a long, long time. He gave up an early easy bucket, and I was thinking we just can't have him out there for many minutes. But he has definitely been earning the time tonight (even if it was initially due to foul trouble). Glad to see it.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Giorgi playing better than he has in a long, long time. He gave up an early easy bucket, and I was thinking we just can't have him out there for many minutes. But he has definitely been earning the time tonight (even if it was initially due to foul trouble). Glad to see it.

He has been playing well tonight. If he plays like this all season, Illini are a definite F4 team. If he can play like AJ Granger did for MSU in 99-00.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Cockburn has been a waste of space tonight.