I'm confused - do we HAVE to trade Deng to get Bron and Bosh?

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
besides, JJ hasn't been given a defined role on this team. kaman was obviously a starting center, no one could debate that. when JJ learns what he's supposed to be doing, he'll be better.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
besides, JJ hasn't been given a defined role on this team. kaman was obviously a starting center, no one could debate that. when JJ learns what he's supposed to be doing, he'll be better.

"Bench" is a role in NBA2k!

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
basically payton34forever, no, we don't need to.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Unless Stern works salary cap magic...

LOL at you acting like a "salary cap" expert yet not even realizing that the NBA approves all trades.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
you know you're wrong when it turns into personal attacks. it's ok, maybe someday you can be right too.

So it was "over" after your *correction* second, awful, post?

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:

Thanks - with all the contradicting stuff in the media (and sometimes in this thread) it's making my head spin. If the general consensus is we have a shot to do it, then I'll just wait for the end of today or maybe tomorrow to see what happens.

Jonah Puls

Liked Posts:
ok guys, i'm gonna teach you something. it's called cap space. when a team is under the cap, they can absorb salary. how do you think we traded hinrich and the draft pick for a future second? they absorbed his contract. if we send james johnson and taj gibson, we can absorb the remaining 15 million with our cap room.

who's laughing now
:crazydance:

it's ok, maybe someday you can know as much as me.

I know this has probably been proved wrong, but if we get James and get rid of Johnson and Gibson, we will still be under the cap. They just did it on ESPN, and the guy said either one of them takes a pay cut, or the Bulls need to go after someone like Boozer.

So, I think we need to get rid of Deng.