Is it too early to be thinking of the 2024 draft?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
Bears will have the ammo to go get MH JR.. its possible the panthers pick ends up being top 3 anyway

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
How can you not love having the ability to draft 2 of these players in next year's draft?

2024 NFL Draft Big Board Top 25 Prospect Rankings

RankNamePositionSchool
1.Caleb WilliamsQBSouthern California
2.Jared VerseEDGEFlorida State
3.Drake MayeQBNorth Carolina
4.Marvin Harrison JrWROhio State
5.Tyler DavisDLClemson
6.Bralen TriceEDGEWashington
7.Leonard TaylorDLMiami (FL)
8.Dallas TurnerEDGEAlabama
9.JT TuimoloauDLOhio State
10.Kool-Aid McKinstryCBAlabama
11.Tommy EichenbergLBOhio State
12.Olumuyiwa FashanuOTPenn State
13.Nehemiah PritchettCBAuburn
14.Michael Hall JrDLOhio State
15.Jack SawyerEDGEOhio State
16.KJ JeffersonQBArkansas
17.JC LathamOTAlabama
18.Zion Tupuola-FetuiEDGEWashington
19.Spencer RattlerQBSouth Carolina
20.Denzel BurkeCBOhio State
21.Brock BowersTEGeorgia
22.Cooper BeebeOTKansas State
23.Brandon DorlusDLOregon
24.Rome OdunzeWRWashington
25.Maason SmithDLLSU
What a difference a year makes

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
How can you not love having the ability to draft 2 of these players in next year's draft?

2024 NFL Draft Big Board Top 25 Prospect Rankings

RankNamePositionSchool
1.Caleb WilliamsQBSouthern California
2.Jared VerseEDGEFlorida State
3.Drake MayeQBNorth Carolina
4.Marvin Harrison JrWROhio State
5.Tyler DavisDLClemson
6.Bralen TriceEDGEWashington
7.Leonard TaylorDLMiami (FL)
8.Dallas TurnerEDGEAlabama
9.JT TuimoloauDLOhio State
10.Kool-Aid McKinstryCBAlabama
11.Tommy EichenbergLBOhio State
12.Olumuyiwa FashanuOTPenn State
13.Nehemiah PritchettCBAuburn
14.Michael Hall JrDLOhio State
15.Jack SawyerEDGEOhio State
16.KJ JeffersonQBArkansas
17.JC LathamOTAlabama
18.Zion Tupuola-FetuiEDGEWashington
19.Spencer RattlerQBSouth Carolina
20.Denzel BurkeCBOhio State
21.Brock BowersTEGeorgia
22.Cooper BeebeOTKansas State
23.Brandon DorlusDLOregon
24.Rome OdunzeWRWashington
25.Maason SmithDLLSU
It’s still too early. Give it a few more days to start planning for the draft.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Hey Clint when are you going to come out of the closet?
Last June I went gay for a whole month, it was ok but ultimately not for me. Either way no offense bro but you're certainly not my type and I'd imagine based on these images circulating my bipedal nature and lack of tail makes me not your type.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Last June I went gay for a whole month, it was ok but ultimately not for me. Either way no offense bro but you're certainly not my type and I'd imagine based on these images circulating my bipedal nature and lack of tail makes me not your type.
You have outstanding insecurity and deflection about your homosexual tendencies. I get that you're afraid of gay people and try to deflect that by acting like Andrew Tate but it's the 2020s you can come out this is a safe space.

I mean the more homophobic you act the more obvious it is that you are gay. You have a deeply rooted insecurity about it as if your alcoholic father sent you away to conversion therapy to have the gay beaten out of you. Ultimately it just caused you to suppress your true feelings. It's pretty entertaining though. You try to embrace toxic masculinity to hide who you truly are.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
You have outstanding insecurity and deflection about your homosexual tendencies. I get that you're afraid of gay people and try to deflect that by acting like Andrew Tate but it's the 2020s you can come out this is a safe space.

I mean the more homophobic you act the more obvious it is that you are gay. You have a deeply rooted insecurity about it as if your alcoholic father sent you away to conversion therapy to have the gay beaten out of you. Ultimately it just caused you to suppress your true feelings. It's pretty entertaining though. You try to embrace toxic masculinity to hide who you truly are.
Me asking about why you put your cats asshole in and around your mouth and nose isn't homophobic at all. The fact that you think you're protected under the LGBTQ+ banner REAL gay people fought for because you want to fuck tabby cats is disgusting and insanely homphobic, Dan. (No offense, bro)

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Me asking about why you put your cats asshole in and around your mouth and nose isn't homophobic at all. The fact that you think you're protected under the LGBTQ+ banner REAL gay people fought for because you want to fuck tabby cats is disgusting and insanely homphobic, Dan.
Who are you trying to attract in your profile picture? Who are you showing off for? You brag about your money and show off your body I think you're on the wrong Chicago "Bears" website.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Who are you trying to attract in your profile picture? Who are you showing off for? You brag about your money and show off your body I think you're on the wrong Chicago "Bears" website.
No offense bro, but I don't really think me using my own picture as my prof is equal to running around putting your sniffer around cat butts for funsies on FB. Get a friggin grip (respectfully).

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
No offense bro, but I don't really think me using my own picture as my prof is equal to running around putting your sniffer around cat butts for funsies on FB. Get a friggin grip (respectfully).

It's obvious that you had to stalk me on a Facebook to feel better about being exposed for humping a bunch of dudes in a hotel room after one of the other posters on here exposed the video of you.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
It's obvious that you had to stalk me on a Facebook to feel better about being exposed for humping a bunch of dudes in a hotel room after one of the other posters on here exposed the video of you.
No offense bro but what's really concerning to me now is that you've had 3 opportunities to address and denounce that you like to put cat butts around your mouth and nose and have not done so a single time. I just don't know why that wouldn't be something you want to clear up. Makes you think (respectfully)

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Drake Maye is probably your 2024 Chicago Bears starting QB. He passed for over 4,300 yards and 45 TDs plus rushed for 700 yards. The Panthers have a dismal defense and just traded away their best player on offense. It would be an absolute coup if the Bears can grab Maye or Williams next year with the Panthers' pick plus add a a player to protect that young QB as well.

Justin Fields is all out of excuses after the Bears get their RT next week. 2024 is when things will finally be in place for the Bears to have long term success.
Let’s bump this when Drake Maye isn’t the Bears QB

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
No offense bro, but I really don't think AT23 dropping in should derail your ability to explain why you are posting pictures with your face and mouth in and around the asshole of small domesticated land mammals??? (Respectfully 🙏)
Since Daniel won’t answer the question I did an Ill advised google search and found this