Is it too early to be thinking of the 2024 draft?

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Wait this is a pic of you? Neat katana. Got a backstory on it?

Also, anyone can like cats. They are furry and nice animals. Please make fun of Danny for being a vapid moron and leave the cats out of it.
I like cats, too, which is why I'm asking Daniel about this because it looks like there is a difference between the way you or I like cats and how Daniel appears to like cats.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Also, anyone can like cats. They are furry and nice animals

I see cat people say that.
I decided against getting a cat after I decided I'm too old for another dog lifespan. At least a cat wouldn't starve. Decided against a cat because the first time claws or teeth sank into my leg there would likely an injured cat vet bill.
Cat people: Oh no they never do that. OW!

That plays out with such regularity they must always do that.

DaBears3434

Liked Posts:
It's amazing how that big board changed. Alt is no where to be found.
I wonder if there’s any correlation between NFL success and a player showing up in the top 15 or so for BOTH their draft year and the year prior.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I see cat people say that.
I decided against getting a cat after I decided I'm too old for another dog lifespan. At least a cat wouldn't starve. Decided against a cat because the first time claws or teeth sank into my leg there would likely an injured cat vet bill.
Cat people: Oh no they never do that. OW!

That plays out with such regularity they must always do that.
I have a four year old cat that plays with a two year old dog. But once in a while, the orange bastard goes after my calf because he wants some half-cooked breakfast from the pan. So I totally get what you mean! Once I'm done flying around for work, I'm moving out west and getting a retriever.

I grew up with barn cats, so this is my first "lap cat." I guess it's better than a small dog. This one is quiet at least!

• Haha
Reactions: Myk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I have a four year old cat that plays with a two year old dog. But once in a while, the orange bastard goes after my calf because he wants some half-cooked breakfast from the pan. So I totally get what you mean! Once I'm done flying around for work, I'm moving out west and getting a retriever.

I grew up with barn cats, so this is my first "lap cat." I guess it's better than a small dog. This one is quiet at least!

It's that blind calf attack that would get me, just a natural reaction to pain from me. I accidentally killed gerbils when they bit me.

Don't get me wrong, puppy teeth are also terrible and I had some bad biters. But you can bite them back and they eventually understand.
And cat teeth/claws are always as bad as puppy teeth.