Is it too early to be thinking of the 2024 draft?

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
No offense bro, but I really don't think AT23 dropping in should derail your ability to explain why you are posting pictures with your face and mouth in and around the asshole of small domesticated land mammals??? (Respectfully 🙏)
He always drops in to protect you.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Do you two asshats want to take this private and spare the rest of us?

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Do you two asshats want to take this private and spare the rest of us?
No offense bro, but you dumb ass boomers crashed the economy and are currently trying to blow the planet up, so if you could drag your opinion on a year old thread elsewhere, the millennials will take it from here. (Respectfully 🙏)

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Last June I went gay for a whole month, it was ok but ultimately not for me. Either way no offense bro but you're certainly not my type and I'd imagine based on these images circulating my bipedal nature and lack of tail makes me not your type.
I see what the problem is. You need 31 days to really get the amazing benefits of going gay. If you would have went gay in May or July you would have been hooked. Give it another try.

Bust

Liked Posts:
You have outstanding insecurity and deflection about your homosexual tendencies. I get that you're afraid of gay people and try to deflect that by acting like Andrew Tate but it's the 2020s you can come out this is a safe space.

heh. Do you blame the haters tho? stuff like this adds to the fuel and the once neutral party like moi laugh at this wannabe and side with the haters.

Which one of the suits from the Bud Light marketing team thought this FREAK (who admits to not drinking said beer) could pull this off in the social media era? wtf.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
The 2025 draft is gonna be so much better
Emeka Egbuka
6’1”
206 lbs
4.30 40 yard dash
2022 - 74 catches, 1,151 yards, 10 TDs.
2023 - 41 catches, 515 yards, 4TDs.
He got injured last year and required tightrope surgery for his high ankle sprain. The same surgery that Brock Bowers had in college.

Looking forward to Egbuka’s play this year.

Luther Burden
5’11”
208 lbs
4.38 40 yard dash
2023 - 86 catches, 1,212 yards, 9 TDs.

Luther Burden is another one. He’s 5’ 11” but DJ Moore is 6 feet. Steve Smith was 5’ 9”. He really reminds me of Steve smith. And they are both #1 receivers.

Tetairoa McMillan
6’5”
210 lbs
??? 40 yard dash
2023 - 90 catches, 1,402 yards, 10 TDs.

Last edited:

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
No offense bro, but I don't really think me using my own picture as my prof is equal to running around putting your sniffer around cat butts for funsies on FB. Get a friggin grip (respectfully).
Wait this is a pic of you? Neat katana. Got a backstory on it?

Also, anyone can like cats. They are furry and nice animals. Please make fun of Danny for being a vapid moron and leave the cats out of it.