Is Justin Fields delusional

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
So he can throw 6 tds with cracked ribs one week but cant play big the next. Guy was shot up for the title game, he felt nothing. He didnt use it as an excuse, which i respect. Man was on the field, if he was that injured and unable to help his team, he should have sat out.

You get that Im a brown bear right. Take your southern white guilt elsewhere.
I feel like you are trolling hard in this thread

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So he can throw 6 tds with cracked ribs one week but cant play big the next. Guy was shot up for the title game, he felt nothing. He didnt use it as an excuse, which i respect. Man was on the field, if he was that injured and unable to help his team, he should have sat out.

You get that Im a brown bear right. Take your southern white guilt elsewhere.

The cracked ribs came later in the game dipshit

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Two possible tds, to now 4. Better thrown balls and he may have had 2. But inaccurate. I like your wouldve couldve shouldves. Cause NFL DBs turn their heads on a several of his throws in that game and pick it right.

As it still stands

"
"""""""A couple of nice throws but thats it. Just a guy on the biggest stage, in the biggest moment.

Several poorly thrown inaccurate balls.
Threw into coverage multiple times
Nearly killed a target
Almost Ints
Pocket awareness lapses
A couple of nice wobblers"""""
"
you really have blinders on when you watch that huh. Because you cant be serious.
Gotta ask, trolling or stupid?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Two possible tds, to now 4. Better thrown balls and he may have had 2. But inaccurate. I like your wouldve couldve shouldves. Cause NFL DBs turn their heads on a several of his throws in that game and pick it right.

As it still stands

"
"""""""A couple of nice throws but thats it. Just a guy on the biggest stage, in the biggest moment.

Several poorly thrown inaccurate balls.
Threw into coverage multiple times
Nearly killed a target
Almost Ints
Pocket awareness lapses
A couple of nice wobblers"""""
"
you really have blinders on when you watch that huh. Because you cant be serious.
Bustin Fields? You ******* are asleep at the wheel.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
That's the only thing that can get hard about him

Not as hard as th ERRRR out yo mouth when no one is looking mr southern pride.

Gotta ask, trolling or stupid?

Ditto.

So eyedoc is convinced Justin Fields showed out in the National Championship. How could anyone ever question your football literacy. I get why you questioned mine now.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
If you wiped all that Fields cum crust from your eyes, maybe you could tell.
What are you even conveying here?
That Fields ejaculated on his face and he let it dry without washing his face so he can't see because of dried semen in his eyes?
That's a bit graphic and uncalled for man.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Tim Tebow is a college Legend. In the discussion of top 3, if not the top college football player of all time. Justin might be in the top 300, if that.
Nice opinion, but lets get back to the question. Since Timmy won a national championship should he have been the #1 in 2010 over Sam Bradford? We all know injuries killed Bradford's career but Timmy was just a total bust as an NFL QB.

Urban Meyer who won national championships at Florida and Ohio State took Trevor Lawrence #1 over Mac Jones, and I would assume he knows a thing or two about championships.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
Nice opinion, but lets get back to the question. Since Timmy won a national championship should he have been the #1 in 2010 over Sam Bradford? We all know injuries killed Bradford's career but Timmy was just a total bust as an NFL QB.

Urban Meyer who won national championships at Florida and Ohio State took Trevor Lawrence #1 over Mac Jones, and I would assume he knows a thing or two about championships.

Was Tim a Total Bust though? The man does have a playoff victory under his belt. Owell Ill give you Tebow is a bust.

Anywho.... to the question. Wait, first off.....

Your name is bears51/40. I must ask..........

Is 51/40 your vision? Range of IQ? Grades on 3rd grade comprehension tests?

Much like that gomer bama guy, you are arguing with yourself over some sub topic you or gomer created. I was going to play it out longer, but im not a troll.

Now my reading comprehension isnt 51/40, but its really not that much better, so Im a little confused. Are you arguing a QB with a national championship should be picked higher than one without? Are you also saying that winning a title in college determines success in the NFL?