Is Justin Fields delusional

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
Dude you lost me at the title of this thread. Seams to me your the one delusional.
I dumb, so i dont want to be that guy.....but.... *seems, *you're
The more you post, the odder you become.

They stopped talking big football moments after I watched fields play average in the national championship game again. Now they are deflecting. Well, alabama is at least talking football, but keeps trying to make this a bust thread, which no one is talking about....other than him. The eye doc is working on telling his origin story.

Im sitting here with the day off, thinking about doing something productive or fun. Lazy may work too.

Varking

Enigma
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Toronto FC
  1. Minnesota Timberwolves
  1. Carolina Panthers
  1. Colorado Avalanche
  1. Florida Gators
Truthful ? = Troll? Okay. oh yeah, thats how it works these day. Someone says something you dont like, they are a communist, troll etc etc. I forgot.

Justin may or may not be delusional, which was the OT. You fanbois are definitely delusional though.
Bad you’re legit trolling. Talking about dudes sexually on an online football forum is pretty childish and trolly.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Personally, I hope The One does well. In my 30+ year Bears fan career, Fields has easily been the most talented QB the Bears ever drafted. I dont question his skill set at all. Ill reserve judgement for a couple of years on developmental areas as well.

However, Is the man a little off mentally. Not that being off is a problem itself. A crazy mofo, is a dangerous mofo in certain aspects. Justin says, one of his strengths is showing up, capitalizing in big moments and playing well on the big stage. This can be seen on draft night and around @ 4:08 of the video below.

However in The final games of each of the last two seasons, the biggest games, on the biggest stage, Fields was pedestrian.

Playoff semi, Fiesta Bowl 2019, Fields threw for 320 yards, had a decent comp % but throws 2 INT. One of those Ints being in the endzone in the final minute. Fields also stalled out 3 times in the redzone in a close 6 point defeat to clemson.

National Championship 2020. 194 Yards, 51% completion %. Sure some may say he wasnt 100%. Still though, as Justin put it. He was able to be out there.

If you are using the biggest games on the biggest stage to judge college quarterbacks shouldn't Mac Jones have been the #1 overall pick or perhaps the Bears should have taken Jones over Fields when they had the chance. I mean by your standards we should have had a shot at Trevor Lawrence. Did you look at his last two games on the biggest stage. Same things that have been written about Fields have been written about Lawrence.

Any rookie can bust at any position. Fields, Lawrence, Jones, the draft is a gamble, you just hope you are holding the right cards.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Bad you’re legit trolling. Talking about dudes sexually on an online football forum is pretty childish and trolly.

Coming into a topic and not discussing said topic on an online football forum is trolling. I cant help it if you got some magical skeet in your eye and are biased. Wipe away the jizz, reread the topic, and retry. Thanks

If you are using the biggest games on the biggest stage to judge college quarterbacks shouldn't Mac Jones have been the #1 overall pick or perhaps the Bears should have taken Jones over Fields when they had the chance. I mean by your standards we should have had a shot at Trevor Lawrence. Did you look at his last two games on the biggest stage. Same things that have been written about Fields have been written about Lawrence.

Any rookie can bust at any position. Fields, Lawrence, Jones, the draft is a gamble, you just hope you are holding the right cards.

Yep, Im judging QBs using the biggest stage. Youre right, since Mac Jones won the chip he should have been #1. Thanks for playing.

Varking

Enigma
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Toronto FC
  1. Carolina Panthers
  1. Colorado Avalanche
  1. Florida Gators
Coming into a topic and not discussing said topic on an online football forum is trolling. I cant help it if you got some magical skeet in your eye and are biased. Wipe away the jizz, reread the topic, and retry. Thanks

Yep, Im judging QBs using the biggest stage. Youre right, since Mac Jones won the chip he should have been #1. Thanks for playing.
Except I did discuss the topic. Reread the original replies. Was it not talking about Justin Fields in big games? It was. You’re just a troll who loves imagining dudes on the internet getting facials from athletes. It’s weird. You’re constantly bringing up your fantasies and it’s weird.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Except I did discuss the topic. Reread the original replies. Was it not talking about Justin Fields in big games? It was. You’re just a troll who loves imagining dudes on the internet getting facials from athletes. It’s weird. You’re constantly bringing up your fantasies and it’s weird.

Youre correct, I confused you with another cum bucket. My sincerest apologies. I reread, You had excuses. Im a troll cause I question The One saying his strength were showing up in the biggest moments on the biggest stage.

We got to jizz, cause its in your eyes. Blinded by the light. I remember now. Im not fixated on yall having jizz on your faces, but its definitely a theme in this thread. If i take it to other threads, do remind me of this the developing pattern. If we are assuming fantasies. I think yours might be 5 knuckle shuffling in a Fields jersey. Dont stain it......

Varking

Enigma
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Toronto FC
  1. Carolina Panthers
  1. Colorado Avalanche
  1. Florida Gators
Youre correct, I confused you with another cum bucket. My sincerest apologies. I reread, You had excuses. Im a troll cause I question The One saying his strength were showing up in the biggest moments on the biggest stage.

We got to jizz, cause its in your eyes. Blinded by the light. I remember now. Im not fixated on yall having jizz on your faces, but its definitely a theme in this thread. If i take it to other threads, do remind me of this the developing pattern. If we are assuming fantasies. I think yours might be 5 knuckle shuffling in a Fields jersey. Dont stain it......
Again, just constant shitpost trolling from you. Fantasy jumping from one thing to the next because you made it apparent to all here how much of an idiot you are. You should have just stopped at “Youre correct” and moved on. You are all misses and no hits.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Again, just constant shitpost trolling from you. Fantasy jumping from one thing to the next because you made it apparent to all here how much of an idiot you are. You should have just stopped at “Youre correct” and moved on. You are all misses and no hits.

I moved on, you reposted and I answered. You know, messageboard shit. Christ your dense.

If you would like to discuss the original topic, you are more than free to do so. However since you are shit posting other things, Im responding with shit posts. I dont care where topics go.

If you would like to continue where the football portion left off. Do so. We were at a point where the eye dr wanted me to watch fields in a video. It clearly shows fields being average on the biggest stage, in the biggest moment. Definitely not a strength as Fields claimed. So maybe he is delusional.

to quote myself after watching said video

"""""""A couple of nice throws but thats it. Just a guy on the biggest stage, in the biggest moment.

Several poorly thrown inaccurate balls.
Threw into coverage multiple times
Nearly killed a target
Almost Ints
Pocket awareness lapses
A couple of nice wobblers"""""

Am I wrong???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Cause apparently the eye DR watched a different game and didnt respond to this after making a request..........................................

Last edited:

Varking

Enigma
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Toronto FC
  1. Carolina Panthers
  1. Colorado Avalanche
  1. Florida Gators
I moved on, you reposted and I answered. You know, messageboard shit. Christ your dense.

If you would like to discuss the original topic, you are more than free to. However since you are shit posting other things, Im responding with shit posts. I dont care where topics go.

If you would like to continue where the football portion left off. Do so. We were at a point where the eye dr wanted me to watch fields in a video. It clearly shows fields being average on the biggest stage, in the biggest moment. Definitely not a strength as Fields claimed. So maybe he is delusional.

to quote myself after watching said video

"""""""A couple of nice throws but thats it. Just a guy on the biggest stage, in the biggest moment.

Nearly killed a target
Almost Ints
Pocket awareness lapses

Am I wrong???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Cause apparently the eye DR watched a different game and didnt respond to this..........................................
Not going to read all this after you’ve spent pages arguing in bad faith. Only replying to let you know that I saw your message. You know, messageboard shit.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Not going to read all this after you’ve spent pages arguing in bad faith. Only replying to let you know that I saw your message. You know, messageboard shit.

Exactly. Hahahahahahaha. Dont forget to thumbs down. hahahah

Football dialog must stop after being requested to watch Fields being average in a video on the biggest stage and biggest moment

Cool though, later man....

Last edited:

bears51/40

Liked Posts:

So................Tim Tebow wins a national championship, then by your twisted logic he should have been the first QB off the board the year he was drafted?

So Zac Wilson or Trey Lance who never had the chance to even compete to play on the biggest stage due to the conferences they played in should have been taken after Jones? Jones after getting away from all the first class talent around him the last two years has as much bust potential as any QB in this draft.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Trevor Lawrence didn't even throw a TD pass in the Natty. Bust central.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So................Tim Tebow wins a national championship, then by your twisted logic he should have been the first QB off the board the year he was drafted?

So Zac Wilson or Trey Lance who never had the chance to even compete to play on the biggest stage due to the conferences they played in should have been taken after Jones? Jones after getting away from all the first class talent around him the last two years has as much bust potential as any QB in this draft.

He's saying that he didn't agree with Fields' assessment of his play in Big games, so therefore he is a headcase. I'm sure racism plays a part in this too

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Football dialog must stop after being requested to watch Fields being average in a video on the biggest stage and biggest moment
Funny despite:
Pfft
Derp
Wonk
Doink
Ugh

4 dropped TD's and other receiving blunders
KI found his 261 yards of personal offense kind of impressive.

Looking forward to your ejaculate related response.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:

Tim Tebow is a college Legend. In the discussion of top 3, if not the top college football player of all time. Justin might be in the top 300, if that.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
He's saying that he didn't agree with Fields' assessment of his play in Big games, so therefore he is a headcase. I'm sure racism plays a part in this too

So therefore, is he delusional?

Whats does race got to do with it? Please leave your white guilt in B&I.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Funny despite:
Pfft
Derp
Wonk
Doink
Ugh

4 dropped TD's and other receiving blunders
KI found his 261 yards of personal offense kind of impressive.

Looking forward to your ejaculate related response.

Two possible tds, to now 4. Better thrown balls and he may have had 2. But inaccurate. I like your wouldve couldve shouldves. Cause NFL DBs turn their heads on a several of his throws in that game and pick it right.

As it still stands

"

Nearly killed a target
Almost Ints
Pocket awareness lapses
"
you really have blinders on when you watch that huh. Because you cant be serious.

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Two possible tds, to now 4. Better thrown balls and he may have had 2. But inaccurate. I like your wouldve couldve shouldves. Cause NFL DBs turn their heads on a several of his throws in that game and pick it right.

As it still stands

"

Nearly killed a target
Almost Ints
Pocket awareness lapses
"
you really have blinders on when you watch that huh. Because you cant be serious.

Cracked ribs you racist

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Cracked ribs you racist
So he can throw 6 tds with cracked ribs one week but cant play big the next. Guy was shot up for the title game, he felt nothing. He didnt use it as an excuse, which i respect. Man was on the field, if he was that injured and unable to help his team, he should have sat out.

You get that Im a brown bear right. Take your southern white guilt elsewhere.