Is Justin Fields delusional

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
I guess I missed the game in the semifinal when he had 6 TD'S and then played the championship game with fractured ribs.

Too bad that wasnt the biggest moment and biggest stage of the season. The following week was. And well, yeah, like, he was just a guy.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Too bad that wasnt the biggest moment and biggest stage of the season. The following week was. And well, yeah, like, he was just a guy.

Yes. A guy with fractured ribs on a team missing multiple players due to covid. Got it. Your act is nothing short of being a cunt.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Yes. A guy with fractured ribs on a team missing multiple players due to covid. Got it. Your act is nothing short of being a cunt.

Justin didnt use injury as an excuse, why are you are that other Fields cum bucket using it. If he was too injured to perform above mediocrity, he shouldnt have been selfish and played then right?

Cunt? Haha.

Its okay, it doesnt mean much now since its a new day. The reality of it though was that in the biggest moment and on biggest stage in college for OSU, he didnt ball out. It just seems a little off when Justin Fields says that is his strength and the evidence says otherwise.... Maybe thats a reason why he fell.

Fields: Hey Mr Lynch. Yeah my strength is preforming in big moments on the big stage.
Lynch: What about 2019 Fiesta and 2020 NC
Fields: Did you see my 2020 Clemson game

Its okay, you can get back in the Justin Fields Bukake line.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hard to get real football talk.

Honestly, Fields only questions marks in my mind are that pocket awareness could be better and I'd like to see faster progressions. Some of that may have been the O and waiting for WR choices but worth noting. The rest of the attitude and mechanics raps is just noise. He'll get a little swing coach/footwork stuff like every young QB but they are not his changing motion. Appears to have a great mindset. Find me a great QB that doesn't carry the chip on their shoulder.

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Justin didnt use injury as an excuse, why are you are that other Fields cum bucket using it. If he was too injured to perform above mediocrity, he shouldnt have been selfish and played then right?

Cunt? Haha.

Its okay, it doesnt mean much now since its a new day. The reality of it though was that in the biggest moment and on biggest stage in college for OSU, he didnt ball out. It just seems a little off when Justin Fields says that is his strength and the evidence says otherwise.... Maybe thats a reason why he fell.

Fields: Hey Mr Lynch. Yeah my strength is preforming in big moments on the big stage.

Imagine concluding a valid correlation between the NCAA Title(or last Bowl game)Game production and future NFL success. Did it work for these guys:

Winston
Brees(he sucked in his Rose Bowl)
Cardale Jones
Jacob Coker
Matt Leinart
Vince Young
Peyton Manning (lost 42-17 Orange Bowl)
Mark Sanchez
AJ McCarron
Sam Darnold

This is why your thread sucks. Fields can bust for many reasons, mainly these:

Holds the ball too long
Crappy numbers under pressure
Matt Nagy
Shitty OLine play
Lack of deep skill position talent
Or simply can't handle the NFL speed

But to correlate that he will bust because of his title game, is simply fucking asinine. Now shut the fuck up about it and use valid criticisms instead of ill-advised conclusions and quit being a cunt.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Cunt? Haha.

2019 vs Clemson, 30/46 for 320yds, 2TD, 1 int. WTF are you on about?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Cunt? Haha.

Imagine your posts if he did use the injury as an excuse.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Imagine concluding a valid correlation between the NCAA Title(or last Bowl game)Game production and future NFL success. Did it work for these guys:

Winston
Brees(he sucked in his Rose Bowl)
Cardale Jones
Jacob Coker
Matt Leinart
Vince Young
Peyton Manning (lost 42-17 Orange Bowl)
Mark Sanchez
AJ McCarron
Sam Darnold

Holds the ball too long
Crappy numbers under pressure
Matt Nagy
Shitty OLine play
Lack of deep skill position talent
Or simply can't handle the NFL speed

But to correlate that he will bust because of his title game, is simply fucking asinine. Now shut the fuck up about it and use valid criticisms instead of ill-advised conclusions and quit being a cunt.

HAHAHAHAHA. Imagine being so dumb and cum covered by Fields, you just make up shit I never said.

Lets recap for the cum covered impaired.

Is Justin Fields Delusion?

Justin said his strength is the big moments and the big stage. I pointed out in the biggest moments and biggest stage, this wasnt true.

you interpret this and say i said:

Imagine concluding a valid correlation between the NCAA Title(or last Bowl game)Game production and future NFL success.

But to correlate that he will bust because of his title game, is simply fucking asinine.

I mean if youre gonna go bukake for Fields, at least wear some PPE, specifically some eye wear.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Imagine a top QB that thought he wouldn't rise to an occasion. :rolleyes:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
However in The final games of each of the last two seasons, the biggest games, on the biggest stage, Fields was pedestrian.
2019 vs Clemson, 30/46 for 320yds, 2TD, 1 int.
202vs Alabama, 17/33 for 194 1TD, 0 Int ( 4 dropped passes, 2 dropped TD's)

So 21/33 with 3TD's and 0 Int, if he could also catch the ball for his WR's
Oh, and he also had 6 rushes for 67 yards in the NC, so there is that.

So, destroying Clemson was only his "biggest stage" last season if his team had lost because he wouldn't get to the next "biggest stage."
By your logic his team would have had to win back to back national championships for him to not be "just a guy"on the biggest stage. Or do you mean, that if he could have just thrown a few less TD's in the semi-final game he would have been more of a big game QB because he would have had a great stats line in a loss in the final game of the season ?

Here is every Justin Fields drop back in the National championship game, you clearly haven't seen them, or you are just football illiterate.Shit you haven't seen.

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Goodell: What do you think you bring to the team?
Fields: Well I suck in big games.

Sage. Seems legit.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The final INT in the 2019 semifinal was on the WR. He broke off his route early. If he keeps running his route, it's a TD

Correct. Fields was waiting for a window as there were a few defenders underneath and the WR plants his foot and breaks outside while fields is throwing to the middle. Clearly not on the same page.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
2019 vs Clemson, 30/46 for 320yds, 2TD, 1 int.
202vs Alabama, 17/33 for 194 1TD, 0 Int ( 4 dropped passes, 2 dropped TD's)

So 21/33 with 3TD's and 0 Int, if he could also catch the ball for his WR's
Oh, and he also had 6 rushes for 67 yards in the NC, so there is that.

So, destroying Clemson was only his "biggest stage" last season if his team had lost because he wouldn't get to the next "biggest stage."
By your logic his team would have had to win back to back national championships for him to not be "just a guy"on the biggest stage. Or do you mean, that if he could have just thrown a few less TD's in the semi-final game he would have been more of a big game QB because he would have had a great stats line in a loss in the final game of the season ?

Here is every Justin Fields drop back in the National championship game, you clearly haven't seen them, or you are just football illiterate.Shit you haven't seen.

Two dropped TDs.. hahahaha. On one, if that were a NFL DB he turns around and picks it. Since we get to play shouldve couldve wouldves right. The second was a poorly thrown ball.

its 17/33 for 194 1TD its not 21/33 with 3TD's. Never happened. Bears won the SB last year too right?

From my logic the biggest moment, on the biggest stage were the last games of the seasons. For OSU football they got no bigger. The biggest being the title game of course. Well if he won back to back titles and balled out, sure he wouldn't be just a guy. Hed be a legend... DUH. Unfortunately for OSU he was just a guy in those games.

Football Illiterate. Hahaha. You actually wanted me to watch that to see what? TO PROVE MY POINT? I watched the game live. What do you want me to do with that video? Break it down? What does your football literacy tell you? If you dont have fields cum in your eyes too, youll see an avg performance.

Mine says. A couple of nice throws but thats it. Just a guy on the biggest stage, in the biggest moment.

Several poorly thrown inaccurate balls.
Threw into coverage multiple times
Nearly killed a target
Almost Ints
Pocket awareness lapses
A couple of nice wobblers

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Like most of your takes so far… this missed the mark.

Fields nut didnt miss his mark though.

Blinded by the light jizz you are............

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
At least you’ll get to say you told us so if he doesn’t work out. Good job planting the seeds.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
1/10 troll attempt.

Truthful ? = Troll? Okay. oh yeah, thats how it works these day. Someone says something you dont like, they are a communist, troll etc etc. I forgot.

Justin may or may not be delusional, which was the OT. You fanbois are definitely delusional though.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Truthful ? = Troll? Okay. oh yeah, thats how it works these day. Someone says something you dont like, they are a communist, troll etc etc. I forgot.

Justin may or may not be delusional, which was the OT. You fanbois are definitely delusional though.

You have some strange takes dude lol.

Bottom line - do you think Fields will be a franchise QB, middling starter, or scrub?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Peyton talked about his big game experience when he was drafted. Problem was, he was blown out in almost all of his big games while at Tennessee. They didn't win anything until he left. Thoughts?