Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Toronto FC
  1. Minnesota Timberwolves
  1. Carolina Panthers
  1. Colorado Avalanche
  1. Florida Gators
You forget in the first game you are referencing that the WR ran the wrong way on the INT in the end zone. And while you say he stalled three times… his last three drives were
8/9 passing with a TD pass of 23 yards on 4th and 1.
3/3 passing
4/6 and an INT where the receiver went left instead of right. If Olave runs right he catches that. Kids a stud.
That’s not Justin stalling drives.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
You forget in the first game you are referencing that the WR ran the wrong way on the INT in the end zone. And while you say he stalled three times… his last three drives were
8/9 passing with a TD pass of 23 yards on 4th and 1.
3/3 passing
4/6 and an INT where the receiver went left instead of right. If Olave runs right he catches that. Kids a stud.
That’s not Justin stalling drives.

I said he stalled three times in the red zone. field goals iirc. In a 6 point loss, well yeah.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Playcalling stalled.

Playmaking QB didnt make plays?

Dont be delusional too, guy. Im not trying to interrupt this offseason circle jerk, im stating something about Fields. Man claims this and that, but the reality was that and this.

Varking

Enigma
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Toronto FC
  1. Carolina Panthers
  1. Colorado Avalanche
  1. Florida Gators
Playmaking QB didnt make plays?

Dont be delusional too, guy. Im not trying to interrupt this offseason circle jerk, im stating something about Fields. Man claims this and that, but the reality was that and this.
Playmaking RB didn’t make plays? Playmaking WR didn’t make plays? Top End Playcaller doesn’t call solid play for the situation? You can say you aren’t trying to do this and that but the reality is that and this. You pointed out things without providing context to it.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All people can see are the stats. They never see the receiver stop his route in the end zone.

It's way too early for all the hand wringing and panic.

I mean the worst that can happen is Pace and Nagy are fired, and the bears pick in the top 3. I highly doubt this will happen.

I actually think this team will finish above 500 and compete for the division.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The final INT in the 2019 semifinal was on the WR. He broke off his route early. If he keeps running his route, it's a TD

Oh boy, used to hear the same excuse whenever Cutler threw a pick

Varking

Enigma
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Toronto FC
  1. Carolina Panthers
  1. Colorado Avalanche
  1. Florida Gators

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Playmaking RB didn’t make plays? Playmaking WR didn’t make plays? Top End Playcaller doesn’t call solid play for the situation? You can say you aren’t trying to do this and that but the reality is that and this. You pointed out things without providing context to it.

Context. On the Biggest stage and during the biggest games of their season the last two years, Fields was pedestrian. However, Fields claims his biggest strengths is showing up in big moments and on the big stage.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
He was still injured in the Natty from that Clemson hit the week before...

Excuses. Justin didnt use that excuse, which I respect. The man was on the Field.

Are you implying Fields selfishly chose to play injured then? Did his ego cost them the Chip? We all know Cutler would be on that bike, letting the other guy go. BECAUSE Culter knows his injuries limits them and is a team, not a me guy.

Last edited:

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Mahomes threw 2 ints, no TDs and a 52 rating in the last SB. Must suck.

What does Mahomes have to do with Fields statement and the lack of production in those stated strength moments?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What does Mahomes have to do with Fields statement and the lack of production in those stated strength moments?
LOL, I'm sure Mahomes thinks he's weak there. That's a lot of projection for one game where Fields far from sucked. He accounted for 241 yards, a TD and no Ints. Not great but certainly no fail. Fields is not why Alabama scored 28 points in the 2nd quarter and sealed that deal.

What does it mean for his future? Like most of these threads trying to find some significance in the noise, absolutely nothing. If he fails it will have jack to do with his attitude about big games. Same if he excels.

Varking

Enigma
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Toronto FC
  1. Carolina Panthers
  1. Colorado Avalanche
  1. Florida Gators
Context. On the Biggest stage and during the biggest games of their season the last two years, Fields was pedestrian. However, Fields claims his biggest strengths is showing up in big moments and on the big stage.
I can’t tell if you’re pretending to be an idiot or not.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
LOL, I'm sure Mahomes thinks he's weak there. That's a lot of projection for one game where Fields far from sucked. He accounted for 241 yards, a TD and no Ints. Not great but certainly no fail. Fields is not why Alabama scored 28 points in the 2nd quarter and sealed that deal.

What does it mean for his future? Like most of these threads trying to find some significance in the noise, absolutely nothing. If he fails it will have jack to do with his attitude about big games. Same if he excels.

I never said he sucked. As I put it, he was pedestrian in those contests. Im not claiming Fields shows up in big moments, on the big stage, JUSTIN FIELDS IS. When you bring the two biggest moments of OSU football the past two seasons, he did not come up big.

Mitch accounted for roughly 228 Yards and 1+ TDs a game. So is it the Defenses fault that they allowed a single point?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
I can’t tell if you’re pretending to be an idiot or not.

If you wiped all that Fields cum crust from your eyes, maybe you could tell.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I guess I missed the game in the semifinal when he had 6 TD'S and then played the championship game with fractured ribs.