Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Im not trying to interrupt this offseason circle jerk

If you wiped all that Fields cum crust from your eyes, maybe you could tell.
Its okay, you can get back in the Justin Fields Bukake line.

HAHAHAHAHA. Imagine being so dumb and cum covered by Fields, you just make up shit I never said.

Lets recap for the cum covered impaired.

I mean if youre gonna go bukake for Fields, at least wear some PPE, specifically some eye wear.
If you dont have fields cum in your eyes too, youll see an avg performance.
Yeah, you might have an IRL issue. You seem to believe unwillingly having your face and eyes covered in another man's semen is a common occurrence. I think you may be a unwitting victim of sexual abuse. There are multiple hotlines to help you work through your sexual confusion.

Best of luck with you and yours accepting the real you.

Last edited:

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Fields nut didnt miss his mark though.

Blinded by the light jizz you are............

While there may be some truth to what you are saying, the only real clarity coming from this debate is that you have some fascination with males ejaculating on other men.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
You have some strange takes dude lol.

Bottom line - do you think Fields will be a franchise QB, middling starter, or scrub?

Id rank him #39, but he has the potential to be top 20 by midseason - Simms?

What do I think of Fields? To be honest, I dont really. I see some good qualities that could translate to becoming a Franchise guy. I see some bad qualities that could translate into being a scrub. Factoring both those in, they could equate to becoming just a middling starter.

As a long term Bears fan, Im basically over the QB position and dont really feel much one way or another when a new guy comes in. I feel the same way about all the positions TBH. Been fighting and debating over Bears QBs for decades. No real desire to fight about another one. Im no longer emotionally tied to things. No highs, nor lows. I just take it as it comes and see things for what they are.

However, with all the Love Fields is getting, someone needs to play hater. Its the Bears fandom way of life, someone has to be a depressive piece of shit. We need to bring some balance to the force. I could start those threads, being oblivious to the good and only focusing on his questionable qualities. BUT, I'll leave that role for someone else who has the spirit and time to play on a message board all day.

At the end of the day, Im just a Bears fan and I hope he does well. If not, whos next.......

Peyton talked about his big game experience when he was drafted. Problem was, he was blown out in almost all of his big games while at Tennessee. They didn't win anything until he left. Thoughts?
I dont care about Peyton Manning. This is about a Bears QB.

Yeah, you might have an IRL issue. You seem to believe unwillingly having your face and eyes covered in another man's cum is a common occurrence.

For an eye DR, youre pretty blind to the situation. Ah, the origin story behind the desire to become one, my bad

While there may be some truth to what you are saying,

Finally.

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Fields can easily bust due to a lot issues but some stupid interview isn't one of them. / end thread

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Yeah, you might have an IRL issue. You seem to believe unwillingly having your face and eyes covered in another man's semen is a common occurrence.

For an eye DR, youre pretty blind to the situation. Ah, the origin story behind the desire to become one, my bad
What situation? Unsolicited eyeball jizzing?

Dude, seek help. That is not a regular "situation." Whomever convinced you of that has been sexually assaulting you for years.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lol @bamainatlanta rarely gets mad so this is a great thread

I just realized that in 2011--I moved in with my GF at the time, she lived in Kennesaw. Turns out that Harrison High School was literally across the street from the neighborhood on Due West/Hardaway and Fields lived in the neighborhood as well. And I moved out within in a month. That GF ended up becoming a dancer at the Pony in the next couple of years. Lmao

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fields can easily bust due to a lot issues but some stupid interview isn't one of them. / end thread

Why are you so insecure?

The only person talking fields busting in this tread is basically you.

I asked if was he delusional. your delusions manifested bust though.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
What situation? Unsolicited eyeball jizzing?

Dude, seek help. That is not a regular "situation." Whomever convinced you of that has been sexually assaulting you for years.

You have never jizzed in a persons eye? Even If by mistake while aiming at a face? 40 year old virgin? Origin story 2 of you becoming an eye DR. I hear the trailer starting....... A blind youth virgin..............

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Why are you so insecure?

You just seem miserable hahaha.

I would have been miserable as a Bears fan had they not drafted Fields.

You must be fun at parties.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Why are you so insecure?

I'm saying your premise is either a well thought out bait thread or just insane. Based on his stats under pressure and the egomaniac that is Nagy, I have plenty of concerns about Fields. But to be concerned about this interview and then to correlate future NFL success on Bowl games, you really don't have a leg to stand on. Your joke is one wok short

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You have never jizzed in a persons eye? Even If by mistake while aiming at a face? 40 year old virgin? Origin story 2 of you becoming an eye DR. I hear the trailer starting....... A blind youth virgin..............
No, I have not jizzed in another man's eye or been the recipient of a man's jizz to the eye as you are referencing. I would tend to believe it is much less common for the general population than your belief. Hence, my concern for your welfare. Unless it is all consensual, if so, then by all means, you do you.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
I'm saying your premise is either a well thought out bait thread or just insane. Based on his stats under pressure and the egomaniac that is Nagy, I have plenty of concerns about Fields. But to be concerned about this interview and then to correlate future NFL success on Bowl games, you really don't have a leg to stand on. Your joke is one wok short

Wok? What do you know about Wok hei?

Why are you trying to make my simple question about fields being delusional into something more? Man Mitch has you insecure and sensitive as fuck. It just makes no sense. It reminds me of Jamie Oliver cooking egg fried rice and Wok Hei... now that you mention wok.

Meet Uncle Rodger

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
No, I have not jizzed in another man's eye or been the recipient of a man's jizz to the eye as you are referencing. I would tend to believe it is much less common for the general population than your belief. Hence, my concern for your welfare, unless it is all consensual. If so, then by all means, you do you.

I dont think youve jizzed much at all....... member we are at 2 points to your origin story. point 3. misplaced concern.

A blind youth virgin..... concerned for the welfare of......

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I dont think youve jizzed much at all....... member we are at 2 points to your origin story. point 3. misplaced concern.

A blind youth virgin..... concerned for the welfare of......
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him get the therapy he needs. I suggest you get help with your inappropriate focus on homosexual abusive behaviors whatever the root cause. Life can be better.

Last edited:

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him get the therapy he needs. I suggest you get help with your inappropriate focus on homosexual abusive behaviors whatever the root cause. Life can be better.

I must have struck a nerve. you cant stop. haha

A blind youth virgin..... concerned for the welfare of a horse in need of therapy, leads him to water......

What kind of therapy are you giving a horse with water? Water lube? Massage therapy aka Beastiality? Um, I guess you do you too......

Last edited:

Tee

Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
Personally, I hope The One does well. In my 30+ year Bears fan career, Fields has easily been the most talented QB the Bears ever drafted. I dont question his skill set at all. Ill reserve judgement for a couple of years on developmental areas as well.

However, Is the man a little off mentally. Not that being off is a problem itself. A crazy mofo, is a dangerous mofo in certain aspects. Justin says, one of his strengths is showing up, capitalizing in big moments and playing well on the big stage. This can be seen on draft night and around @ 4:08 of the video below.

However in The final games of each of the last two seasons, the biggest games, on the biggest stage, Fields was pedestrian.

Playoff semi, Fiesta Bowl 2019, Fields threw for 320 yards, had a decent comp % but throws 2 INT. One of those Ints being in the endzone in the final minute. Fields also stalled out 3 times in the redzone in a close 6 point defeat to clemson.

National Championship 2020. 194 Yards, 51% completion %. Sure some may say he wasnt 100%. Still though, as Justin put it. He was able to be out there.

Dude you lost me at the title of this thread. Seams to me your the one delusional.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I must have struck a nerve. you cant stop. haha

A blind youth virgin..... concerned for the welfare of horse in need of therapy, leads him to water......

What kind of therapy are you giving a horse with water? Water lube? Massage therapy aka Beastiality? Um, I guess you do you too......
The more you post, the odder you become.