IST: Cubs at Dbacks

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The Cubs announcers referenced the White Sox starter with 14 Ks in 6 innings. Sox relievers each struck out two in one inning of work, to finsh with 20Ks combined today in 9 innings. Not too shabby.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The forum troll is coming out in you. Nobody talking about Happ

Maybe because it is so painfully obvious that your criticism of anyone playing where Happ did is due to your bias.

The same is true with your Bryant criticism, as you think your boy Bote is a better player.

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
Bryant another well struck ball.
If bryant and Rizzo are heating up as they appear to be this offense could be pretty bonkers pretty quick. Nothing recent shows signs of Heyward slowing down. Baez is hitting better than last year at the same time. Contreras is crushing. Bote is hitting very well.... think we're gonna see several more 10 run games this year.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Q has looked good so far, and we have two HRs, but I'd sure like to see more runs here. Looked like the 4th could be a big inning and it fizzled. Starting to get that feel of a game we're clearly playing better, but it's too close. Let's open this up a bit.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
The petty arguing on the cubs board is annoying.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
If bryant and Rizzo are heating up as they appear to be this offense could be pretty bonkers pretty quick. Nothing recent shows signs of Heyward slowing down. Baez is hitting better than last year at the same time. Contreras is crushing. Bote is hitting very well.... think we're gonna see several more 10 run games this year.
Add Schwarber to that too, he having a good week

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Wtf Quintana. You were cruising.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not having someone warm up? This guy is trash

CSF77

Liked Posts:
or we can get into BB/9. #3 in the league at 4.27. Yep saving those close calls and all.

I've never said that he was this bad hitter..

But fatthead you are the biggest hypocrite I've ever seen. One side of your mouth you pump up Russell's D and negate his O. Other side of your mouth you negate Contreras' dislike impact on the staff and just play up his O.

You are a joke.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Maybe because it is so painfully obvious that your criticism of anyone playing where Happ did is due to your bias.

The same is true with your Bryant criticism, as you think your boy Bote is a better player.
Nobody was talking Happ idiot. I have given up on him and dont expect him to be in the organization long

Not sure if Bote is better than Bryant but I do know that Bryant is overrated and will be a mistake to give this guy a mega contract.