IST: Cubs @ White Sox

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL Rizzo swings at strike three that hits him

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Have we put a ball in play with less than two outs today when we had a runner on second?

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It’s still a shutout!! Get that through your thick skull dude. It’s 0 runs through 5 and last I checked that is the most and only meaningful column of the 3
Please dont reproduce.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I'm sorry. Those of us actually watching the game have no business saying Nova does not look like Pedro or the Big Unit.

Those looking at ESPN's Gameday can clearly see better. I love when someone simultaneously asks questions about the game they can't see, while making absolute declarations about it at the same time!

TL1961

Liked Posts:
If Willie reaches, Heyward will tie this game.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm sorry. Those of us actually watching the game have no business saying Nova does not look like Pedro or the Big Unit.

Those looking at ESPN's Gameday can clearly see better. I love when someone simultaneously asks questions about the game they can't see, while making absolute declarations about it at the same time!
No bro, Pedro and Randy gave up 10 hits a game. Thats why they were dominant.

choyne35

Liked Posts:
Don't take this the wrong way, but you are a blithering idiot.
Don’t take this the wrong way but you are a hater... mad cuz I said 3-6 and that is exactly what they will be on this trip in a little over an hour from now. It’s not being negative at all, it’s knowing this team isn’t very good now and especially away from Wrigley. Major changes are coming in the next 3 weeks, the last 2 games were fools gold and this team isn’t about to go on this run that a lot of people believe, not with a few of the current players

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don’t take this the wrong way but you are a hater... mad cuz I said 3-6 and that is exactly what they will be on this trip in a little over an hour from now. It’s not being negative at all, it’s knowing this team isn’t very good now and especially away from Wrigley. Major changes are coming in the next 3 weeks, the last 2 games were fools gold and this team isn’t about to go on this run that a lot of people believe, not with a few of the current players
Did Gamecast tell you this?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
He’s tremendous! Why so negative sir mod? How about my spot on prediction of a 3-6 road trip?? Yeah I told ya
You also patted yourself on the back for causing the Cubs to win by predicting them to lose.

If you're not 12 years old or younger, I pity you and those around you.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Nope my post a week ago said 3-6 roady coming up and that is what it’s gonna be
Again, you took credit for the Cubs winning by predicting they'd lose, and now take credit for predicting they'd lose.

I bet you're perfect with coin flips.

choyne35

Liked Posts:
Again, you took credit for the Cubs winning by predicting they'd lose, and now take credit for predicting they'd lose.

I bet you're perfect with coin flips.
I bet you suck at any prediction... nice call on rally killer Heyward going deep there after Contreras reached ?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Hell they aren’t far off... 2 or 3 in the loss column from 4th and last.
So, predicting they'd be in 4th, when they are in fact in 1st, is now going to be considered correct?

Go to Vegas, dude!!