IST: Cubs @ White Sox

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Many times it is fun to watch a player's emotional response to a play (when not prematurely choreographed).

But it is equally enjoyable to watch Hendricks be so unemotional. No matter how big an out, he simply walks off like he's walking down the aisle of the grocery store.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Strike to rizzo at the laces. 1-1. :)

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Lots of hard hit balls vs Nova.

Let's get some runs out of it.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Love leadoff doubles that don't come in to score!

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ump is all over the place. That was strike three last inning.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How was that not strike 3 to Jay?!

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And of course Eloy.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don’t know why that can’t score off Nova. Guys with terrible ERA’s look like randy Johnson and Pedro Martinez against them
Do you ever actually watch a game? He is no where near looking good against them. They have smoked balls all game. They have missed three home runs by a combined foot. They have peppered the ball straight at defenders. What they have done is not get the runs in. But, he is in no way looking like a stud pitcher against them

choyne35

Liked Posts:
Do you ever actually watch a game? He is no where near looking good against them. They have smoked balls all game. They have missed three home runs by a combined foot. They have peppered the ball straight at defenders. What they have done is not get the runs in. But, he is in no way looking like a stud pitcher against them
Yes I do watch the games when they are on tv down here in Tennessee which isn’t very often also I’m working today and can only check the scores on my phone but the end result is runs, you don’t win with more hits or hard hit balls so doesn’t matter if it’s a shutout via a no hitter or with 10 hits

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Cy Nova out there!

choyne35

Liked Posts:
I read where they had a leadoff double but failed to score there so get the guy over to 3rd on the first out and hit one of those “almost home runs you mentioned and there ya go 1 run right there

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I read where they had a leadoff double but failed to score there so get the guy over to 3rd on the first out and hit one of those “almost home runs you mentioned and there ya go 1 run right there
Tremendous analysis. Glad you thought that out.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Brad Bach is fucking terrible.

choyne35

Liked Posts:
Tremendous analysis. Glad you thought that out.
Brach “Candy” Ass is in now and promptly gives up a homer. Well this game is over. Did Hendricks throw over 100 pitches or what? I mean I know he’s coming back from a minor injury but why in the world did he only go 4?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Yes I do watch the games when they are on tv down here in Tennessee which isn’t very often also I’m working today and can only check the scores on my phone but the end result is runs, you don’t win with more hits or hard hit balls so doesn’t matter if it’s a shutout via a no hitter or with 10 hits
Don't simultaneously discuss how the opposing pitcher looks while explaining why you can't see the game.

If you can't see Nova, don't tell us how the Cubs are making him look.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Rosario threw three pitches, and got two outs on easy ground balls, but we had to make a change, so it is now 3-0 instead of 2-0.

choyne35

Liked Posts:
Don't simultaneously discuss how the opposing pitcher looks while explaining why you can't see the game.

If you can't see Nova, don't tell us how the Cubs are making him look.
It’s still a shutout!! Get that through your thick skull dude. It’s 0 runs through 5 and last I checked that is the most and only meaningful column of the 3