IST: Cubs @ White Sox

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I bet you suck at any prediction... nice call on rally killer Heyward going deep there after Contreras reached ?
Well, teen boy, the day you took credit for "predicting a Cubs win by predicting a loss' was the day I predicted correctly and you took credit. Do we need to go into this in any more detail as to who knows more about baseball?

Go cut the grass and clean your room before mom and dad get home.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I don’t know why that can’t score off Nova. Guys with terrible ERA’s look like randy Johnson and Pedro Martinez against them
I prefer beating their ace giolito personally. 11+ era against the cubs 2.2 against everyone else.

choyne35

Liked Posts:
Well, teen boy, the day you took credit for "predicting a Cubs win by predicting a loss' was the day I predicted correctly and you took credit. Do we need to go into this in any more detail as to who knows more about baseball?

Well the brewers just tied it up with some clutch hitting in the 7th

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Rosario threw three pitches, and got two outs on easy ground balls, but we had to make a change, so it is now 3-0 instead of 2-0.
Did the same thing last game, guys got good stuff let him pitch.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Robel has started two games on defense, and in each, got zero outs on a double play ball.

Not good.

choyne35

Liked Posts:

You surely have the years on me 1961 but you don’t know this team very well. Heyward going deep off a lefty with 2 outs and men on is rich!! I say you know more cubs history dating back to the 80’s and earlier but 90’s til now I’m sure I know more about the cubs than you

choyne35

Liked Posts:
Robel has started two games on defense, and in each, got zero outs on a double play ball.

Not good.
So why did Hendricks get pulled after 4 with only 2 runs allowed? Is he still on an extremely low pitch count?

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
You surely have the years on me 1961 but you don’t know this team very well. Heyward going deep off a lefty with 2 outs and men on is rich!! I say you know more cubs history dating back to the 80’s and earlier but 90’s til now I’m sure I know more about the cubs than you

You’re a giant tool. Bragging about getting one of your dozens of predictions right doesn’t make you an intelligent fan. Good fans also don’t brag about being right about their team playing bad. You are insufferable and it would be nice if you disappeared from this board or change who you are because you contribute nothing.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You’re a giant tool. Bragging about getting one of your dozens of predictions right doesn’t make you an intelligent fan. Good fans also don’t brag about being right about their team playing bad. You are insufferable and it would be nice if you disappeared from this board or change who you are because you contribute nothing.
No, he is woke bro.

choyne35

Liked Posts:
I can adapt but I’m not going to be all rosey and fake when they aren’t playing well. I’m going to be real and if it comes off as negative then that’s everyone else’s problem. I value other people’s opinions and takes on the team but when I’m being insulted since I can’t see the game but have a good idea of what the outcome is going to be then I don’t want to hear any crap about it. All I know is they are losing 3-1 with 2 at bats left so it’s not looking good and I find it funny how a lot of people on here were saying sweep! Before the first 2 games at Wrigley against the Sox, saying we should and better go 4-0 and we are staring at a big ol split, the cubs don’t ever just sweep the season series against the Sox even when the cubs had better teams than this and the Sox had worse

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can adapt but I’m not going to be all rosey and fake when they aren’t playing well. I’m going to be real and if it comes off as negative then that’s everyone else’s problem. I value other people’s opinions and takes on the team but when I’m being insulted since I can’t see the game but have a good idea of what the outcome is going to be then I don’t want to hear any crap about it. All I know is they are losing 3-1 with 2 at bats left so it’s not looking good and I find it funny how a lot of people on here were saying sweep! Before the first 2 games at Wrigley against the Sox, saying we should and better go 4-0 and we are staring at a big ol split, the cubs don’t ever just sweep the season series against the Sox even when the cubs had better teams than this and the Sox had worse
Do you live by a nuclear plant in your trailer?

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
C'mon cubbies. Let's get some damn runs.

DanTown

Liked Posts:

You’re literally the reason I don’t post here as much anymore because you come in to every thread after a loss and complain and say you’re “calling it like it is”. It’s annoying because if the Cubs lose its some giant predictor but wins mean nothing.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
We don't need you to be rosy or fake.

Simply absent.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So why did Hendricks get pulled after 4 with only 2 runs allowed? Is he still on an extremely low pitch count?
Why would you have to ask, you seem to think you know everything before it happens.

choyne35

Liked Posts:
You’re literally the reason I don’t post here as much anymore because you come in to every thread after a loss and complain and say you’re “calling it like it is”. It’s annoying because if the Cubs lose its some giant predictor but wins mean nothing.
Yeah it’s just me and not the fact that other people on here shoot down your stupid ass ideas and opinions right? I think it’s a culmination of all that

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
So fucking frustrating. This game is pretty much mirroring the offensive problems of the last 50 games.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Was Rizzo even running? How was he only half way down the line.