(IST) WCF: (3) Chicago Blackhawks vs. (1) Anaheim Ducks

Who will win this matchup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TCD

Liked Posts:
really?

sorry i thought you guys were talking about avery and i liked that pronger video. i'm not a "whore"

it's not like you guys pay me to post this shit. I do this for love. Tell me Pronger isn't an all time great...

Pronger was awesome. Not a guy many fans liked if he wasnt on your team..i hated him for many years myself. Guy was a troll but a dominating troll at his position. Him and Al MacInnis were one of the best defensive pairings ever.

Pez68

Fire Waldron
Liked Posts:
What a shit schedule. The latest game for the west coast is starting at 6 PM.

Fuck afternoon games. NHL and NBC can eat a fat cock.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
They suck but we have to deal with it. Its so we can see the games at a decent time, too.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hawks always seem to play like crap in day games. Wouldn't be surprised if they lost game 1.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Pronger was awesome. Not a guy many fans liked if he wasnt on your team..i hated him for many years myself. Guy was a troll but a dominating troll at his position. Him and Al MacInnis were one of the best defensive pairings ever.

Oh I fucking HATED Pronger. Especially when he was in St. Louis.

Hard to deny his ability though. Sure-fire Hall of Famer.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Who the fuck scheduled this shit? Hawks have been off since last Thursday and the Ducks since Sunday...why in hell isn't this series starting tomorrow night?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Who the fuck scheduled this shit? Hawks have been off since last Thursday and the Ducks since Sunday...why in hell isn't this series starting tomorrow night?

Because the Honda Center is booked by other shows Friday and Saturday night.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Because the Honda Center is booked by other shows Friday and Saturday night.

Lolz I was wondering the same thing as fatbeard.... the NHL appears to be missing out on Friday and Saturday prime time.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:

Personally, I seem to be a pretty big fan of players that other fans tend to hate. Usually, the other fan base hates these guys for a reason...and it is because they are damn good at what they do. Love watching a player in his element and getting the job done.

Backes and Kesler happen to be two of my favorites. Love the game they play and the fact that they are American helps. For the record though...I hope Kesler doesn't do a damn thing this upcoming series.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Rozi was 2nd in war-on-ice's scoring chances +/- ranting on the team... I think, but being paired almost every moment of his icetime with the teams leader in that stat Keith did help.

We don't know how much worse Rundblad will be yet, but I think Rozival was in many ways fitting well paired with Keith, especially in breaking out of the zone. Last year since it seemed in general, Minnesota was forechecking stronger and the Blues/Kngs were just more physical, he was attacked when the puck was by him in the D zone and having his slow/patience approach hurt him since Leddy wasn't really great help as an outlet. The Ducks and Rundblad will likely be a different scenario, but hey, maybe if he acts quicker and gets pucks up ice or to Keith quicker it will work out in this matchup

TCD

Liked Posts:
Joel is apparently defensive pairings experimenting at practice today

Keith Hammer
Oduya Seabs
Runblaaaaad Timo

Whatever floats Qs boat. We have seen those top two pairings before. Q sure doesnt like Keith and Seabs together anymore. I am honestly fine with what ever he rolls out there for now. Wont know till the series gets going what works and what doesnt. I still have great faith in our top 4 blueliners and their combined experiences together.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Those were the lines minus the obvious Rozi/Rundblad split in practices before the playoffs started when they had the time layover in practice and people made dumb big deals about that too. You're just likely gonna see the exact same thing you saw in the post-season already only 1 body swapped for the other.

Keith and Seabs have played together as much as Oduya and Seabs all post season, it just is flexible and Keith-Hammer is unquestionably the best defensive pairing he could go which is why it's been out there late when the other teams have pulled goalies or on the PK.

Reactions: TCD

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Joel is apparently defensive pairings experimenting at practice today

Keith Hammer
Oduya Seabs
Runblaaaaad Timo

Whatever floats Qs boat. We have seen those top two pairings before. Q sure doesnt like Keith and Seabs together anymore. I am honestly fine with what ever he rolls out there for now. Wont know till the series gets going what works and what doesnt. I still have great faith in our top 4 blueliners and their combined experiences together.[/QUOTE
Well that third combo wont be getting much ice time then

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Status
Not open for further replies.