• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
you did NOT #calledit

This is bulljizz. I'll explain what happened later but this series was supposed to start on Friday like I #calledit.

I know the pitboss at the Golden Nugget in Vegas and something very fishy is going on here.

Sounds like Dany here placed a rather large wager on the series starting on a certain day.

I'm still getting to the bottom of this and will find out who Dany TRULY knows. There is a mole at NHL HQ... and they will be stopped.

dayn44

Liked Posts:
This is bulljizz. I'll explain what happened later but this series was supposed to start on Friday like I #calledit.

I know the pitboss at the Golden Nugget in Vegas and something very fishy is going on here.

Sounds like Dany here placed a rather large wager on the series starting on a certain day.

I'm still getting to the bottom of this and will find out who Dany TRULY knows. There is a mole at NHL HQ... and they will be stopped.

What i said was not a lie. I still wish he was wrong because i wanted the game to be Friday

TCD

Liked Posts:
Are the Hawks in California right now? If not better fly them there today and get em climatized right away. Need to get em ready for the heat the pacific time zone and the tea cup ride.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Are the Hawks in California right now? If not better fly them there today and get em climatized right away. Need to get em ready for the heat the pacific time zone and the tea cup ride.

exactly. all momentum killers (except for the tea cup ride lol) and they need to get a leg up on that. it's already Wednesday. I bet there are fans there already (probably because Grimson and his bogus info - SO PISSED) so there is absolutely no reason why they shouldn't be there already, at least to get some boxing and conditioning in under vastly different weather than Chicago....

Reactions: TCD

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Never said Avery had "no skill." Just laughed at the notion that he had "great hockey skill."

His career point pace averages out to about 0.4 per game. Andrew Shaw is on the same pace in roughly 250 regular season games. Anybody touting Shaw's great hockey skill?

I think it's safe to say that anyone who makes the NHL and plays for just under 600 games has "great hockey skill"

not to mention his 0.42PPG while only playing 5-10 minutes a night.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Is this the REAL dany or just an imposter? You guys were talking this guy up like some legend but he seems kinda phony IMO.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Is this the REAL dany or just an imposter? You guys were talking this guy up like some legend but he seems kinda phony IMO.

imposter. There is no influx of new threads with polls.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:

If the real Dany came back you'd know it and would have to choose from one of 7 options.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
the directv gut better have my dish up by Sunday. Not many places to go watch in the mountains

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
WHO IS THAT IN YOUR AVATAR???

i

brock-lesnar-workout.jpg

Just some fat guy I think.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
brock-lesnar-workout.jpg

Just some fat guy I think.

Apparently he is like, legitimately anti-social and bothered by human interaction to a real strong degree. So much that he lives secluded out in the Canadian bufo land without even a phone in his house.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Just got it! WOOOOOT!!!

G1 - @ Anaheim - SUN 5/17 - 2pm CST/12pm PST (NBC)
G2 - @ Anaheim - TUES 5/19 - 8pm CST/6pm PST (NBCSN)
G3 - @ Chicago - THU 5/21 - 7pm CST/5pm PST (NBCSN)
G4 - @ Chicago - SAT 5/23 - 7pm CST/5pm PST (NBC)
* G5 - @ Anaheim - MON 5/25 - 8pm CST/6pm PST (NBCSN)
* G6 - @ Chicago - WEDS 5/27 - 7pm CST/5pm PST (NBCSN)
* G7 - @ Anaheim - SAT 5/30 - 7pm CST/5pm PST (NBCSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.