(IST) WCF: (3) Chicago Blackhawks vs. (1) Anaheim Ducks

Who will win this matchup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
To be honest, I'm not a fan of that distance between game 6 + 7, but damn that prior Honda Center scheduling... -.-

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I think it's safe to say that anyone who makes the NHL and plays for just under 600 games has "great hockey skill"

not to mention his 0.42PPG while only playing 5-10 minutes a night.

Christ, is IHN actually the Sean Avery Fan Club?

Compared to the average human being, yes, Shaw and Avery have great hockey skill.

But among professional hockey players, Shaw and Avery have hockey skill I'd consider average at best.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Christ, is IHN actually the Sean Avery Fan Club?

Compared to the average human being, yes, Shaw and Avery have great hockey skill.

But among professional hockey players, Shaw and Avery have hockey skill I'd consider average at best.

LOL most of IHN have played at least enough hockey to know WTF Avery is. Stop being DMeatball for a minute and you'd figure it out.

He's not a GREAT player but he did his job and was better than anyone else at his role.

Stop being a hater dick.

Sorry that IHN brahs bring stats to soil your shitty argument and you dont like. ABANDON SHIP!!!!

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
LOL most of IHN have played at least enough hockey to know WTF Avery is. Stop being DMeatball for a minute and you'd figure it out.

He's not a GREAT player but he did his job and was better than anyone else at his role.

Stop being a hater dick.

Sorry that IHN brahs bring stats to soil your shitty argument and you dont like. ABANDON SHIP!!!!

Yeah, Sean Avery was good at being a piece of shit. Good for him.

Other players who were in that role proved to be better than a fourth line role and were promoted to more prominent positions on their teams. Avery was not.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

Oh man you even busted out the "I PLAYED THE GAME" argument hahahahahahahahahahaha Grim you comedian

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, Sean Avery was good at being a piece of shit. Good for him.

Other players who were in that role proved to be better than a fourth line role and were promoted to more prominent positions on their teams. Avery was not.

You don't watch much hockey outside of the Blackhawks do you? Avery was on the PP with Jagr and Callahan constistently.

#REKT

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
>.> Out of all this, no one bothered to look at the schedule I posted earlier...

I see how it is.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
You don't watch much hockey outside of the Blackhawks do you? Avery was on the PP with Jagr and Callahan constistently.

#REKT

Avery never ranked higher than eighth among forwards on his own team in terms of power play time on ice. Doesn't sound all that consistent to me.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
look at this, another one of my favorite players doing his little take on an Avery innovation:

[video=youtube;ZuK2wcMuE9E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuK2wcMuE9E[/video]

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
If you're looking for a free BJ, the CCS whores come out around now.

Hahahahaha perfect timing, given the next post.

I'm going to step away from this Avery discussion so we can all get back on topic. If you'd like to continue this ridiculous discussion about Sean Avery's (alleged) hockey talents, I'd encourage you to start another thread.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
If you're looking for a free BJ, the CCS whores come out around now.

52641226.jpg

Then we both win? :)

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
look at this, another one of my favorite players doing his little take on an Avery innovation:

[video=youtube;ZuK2wcMuE9E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuK2wcMuE9E[/video]

Clarence - I love Pronger too... but this wasn't the same as Avery. As you can see... Pronger has his back to the goaltender which is legal.... the hand waving is a new thing though. Poor mush brain pronger.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hahahahaha perfect timing, given the next post.

I'm going to step away from this Avery discussion so we can all get back on topic. If you'd like to continue this ridiculous discussion about Sean Avery's (alleged) hockey talents, I'd encourage you to start another thread.

really?

sorry i thought you guys were talking about avery and i liked that pronger video. i'm not a "whore"

it's not like you guys pay me to post this shit. I do this for love. Tell me Pronger isn't an all time great...

Status
Not open for further replies.