It's official: Cutler is starting

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
What did I miss? Who had a meltdown? Did anyone kill themselves? Did anyone's eyes well up with tears? Who's vagina got uncorked and a desert full of sand poured out of it?

Cliff notes.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
So glad my guy Jay Cutler is ready to go.

#cuttydoesit

#thereturn

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Updated it with more...

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Casual Bears fans have to be one of the stupidest people in the sports world. (Well, casual Chicago fans in general, but mostly Bears fans)

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I'm actually a little disturbed that ESPN would even put him as an option on a poll like that, him being the front runner just makes it worse.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I'm hoping he's the next rich Gannon but Gannon was all but destroyed in the Super Bowl
That's when teams realized his name was rich "ain't go no cannon" Gannon.

Jon Gruden, ex-Raiders head coach... playing the Raiders in the Super Bowl... with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers? I mean it helps when you know the offense and can scheme against them with a powerhouse defense I suppose.

as for your original point, maybe it's possible McCown excelled, like he should, against shitty defenses.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I'm actually a little disturbed that ESPN would even put him as an option on a poll like that, him being the front runner just makes it worse.

^ totally this

hey, at least the media doesn't hate us anymore, right? right?

mecha

Liked Posts:
Which quarterback played in the first game against the Vikings and which one played against the Vikings the second time. Both quarterbacks played against the same exact defense. The first quarterback put up 31 while the second put up 20 points. The second quarterback who put up less points also had the benefit of playing at home instead of on the road. Let's not over inflate the McCown because he had a great game against the worst defense in NFL history. Did anyone see Jason Campbell put up more yards, one less touchdown against the Pats the same day?

interesting point. except the fact that the second quarterback played at the Metrodome, not home.

JoshMcCownFTW

Liked Posts:
Awesome! Thanks Josh but our leader has returned!

Leader for one series before he tweaks his leg and pouts on the sideline. Josh McCown could throw 5 TDs passes on the road against the Seahawks and 49ers back-to-back weeks and some here would still say Cutler is better.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Leader for one series before he tweaks his leg and pouts on the sideline. Josh McCown could throw 5 TDs passes on the road against the Seahawks and 49ers back-to-back weeks and some here would still say Cutler is better.

20120914120348!Exploding-head.gif

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
The one thing I love about these boards are the educated fans. The difference is night and day between facebook and these boards.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Jay Cutler vs Josh McCown

Because 10 threads on this subject on the main page just isn't enough. Sorry mods:smug2:

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
hee hee go fuck yourself hee hee