It's official: Cutler is starting

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
The one thing I love about these boards are the educated fans. The difference is night and day between facebook and these boards.
I don't know. You have Mick over here who wished Cutler would get injured during practice.. Unless he's another facebook bro

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It's funny to watch y'all get your panties in a wad.
Up next, we can hear about how good Bostic will be!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hmm. Funny thing after that Super Bowl--the scheme went kaput and Gannon disappeared.

Frigidus

Liked Posts:
^ totally this

hey, at least the media doesn't hate us anymore, right? right?

They still hate us, they're just letting us hurt ourselves right now. Them including McCown in the poll is like throwing kindling at a house fire.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Coach Marc Trestman said he called Cutler at 8 p.m. at home Wednesday and McCown was there working on the offense with him.

That's my boys. Hell fuckin ya

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
didnt want to but its a qb thread

ok I have tried to stay outta this shit but I just wanna say one thing. josh fucking mccown really guys yer trying to ditch cutler for a 34 year old career fucking backup?

has it fuckin really come to this? why do we as fans have to always fuckin hate our starting qb? its been going on for years ive read at least 10000 fuckin crackpot schemes and heard people calling for backup after backup it makes zero fuckin sence. we finally have a qb hes gonna leave us holding almost every team record a qb can have his names jay cutler while he isn't elite hes the best we have ever had and im excited to see him come back im also excited to see this new regime draft and groom his replacement.

I simply cant understand us as a fan base and im as guilty as anyone. at one point I screamed he was elite and blah blah blah at times ive said he was garbage but the fact is hes the best we have ever watched so set back relax enjoy him while we got him and lets hope over the next couple years this new gm finds the guy to groom and he sets and learns behind cutler and we have solid qb play for the next 10 years.

Last edited:

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
cutler should be starting when hes healthy this is no supprize when your starting qb is healthy he starts......its kinda the point of him being a starter....and mccown has proven hes a great backup im happy with our qb situation except the part where neither of them are signed past this season

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Hmm. Funny thing after that Super Bowl--the scheme went kaput and Gannon disappeared.

After 1 failed year after that super bowl Al.Davis decided he wanted to go back to the longball and speedy talent style football.

The dumbest thing ever that made his final decade of life a national laughing stock.

Why must I be Saad? Via Tapatalk

mecha

Liked Posts:
It's funny to watch y'all get your panties in a wad.
Up next, we can hear about how good Bostic will be!

I genuinely don't care either way. I'm not a Raiders fan. I'm just pointing out what's been observed by many that the Gruden trade and the fact that those 2 teams showed up in the Super Bowl together spelled certain doom for the Raiders heh

mecha

Liked Posts:
for what it's worth, I was a fan of Griese in 2007... I mean he beat the Packers at Lambeau too right?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
for what it's worth, I was a fan of Griese in 2007... I mean he beat the Packers at Lambeau too right?
lol I hear ya I just don't understand why we do it as bears fans. no matter what qb its been

mecha

Liked Posts:
They still hate us, they're just letting us hurt ourselves right now. Them including McCown in the poll is like throwing kindling at a house fire.

lol

fuck, I should've used green text.. one day

mecha

Liked Posts:
the worst is the assholes that comment on nfl.com

you wanna talk about fanboy dickheadism. and seemingly, no matter what team it is, there's always some cheesedick fuck that's like "OH NOES RODGERS!!111 GO PACK GOLOLOL!!"

I wish I could block that shit, I hate seeing it when I get to the end of a story. :(

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Chicago is one of the most friendly large cities you will visit. However, it's people are particularly dumb when it comes to politics, and very fickle about it's athletes. What's hilarious is that Jay and Josh seem to be just fine with everything.

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
I totally understand where you're coming from but why are you doing this to yourself? In no time at all this is going to end up just like the 24 page slap fight from earlier today.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol your right its just a matter of time till I get flamed im sure I just don't understand us as fans sometimes