Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
1500 bearmick took over from there

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
for what it's worth, I was a fan of Griese in 2007... I mean he beat the Packers at Lambeau too right?

Oh yes, the year that we had three backup QBs on our roster. I thought we were collecting backup QBs that year.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Oh yes, the year that we had three backup QBs on our roster. I thought we were collecting backup QBs that year.
The best was all of us arguing over who was better. Each QB turned the ball over at an alarming rate, but some would still try to say their guy protected the ball better. Good times.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:

ha for that year hell we have had that problem many many years. its insane has any other team went as long as Chicago without a quality starting qb as the bears have?and is this the reason we as fans always hate our qb? its fuckin wild I meen I used to think people who said if we had Rodgers or brady or manning we woulda ran them outta town were fulla shit. but now look we have a good starter a good backup and insteada saying god please sign them both so our qb spot is solid for a few fucking years we are too busy fighting over which ones better

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
The best was all of us arguing over who was better. Each QB turned the ball over at an alarming rate, but some would still try to say their guy protected the ball better. Good times.

lol it never changes I don't get it that's really what this threads about

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
lol it never changes I don't get it that's really what this threads about

Yeah a lot of us don't get it. Trestman and Emery have put together the best offense that we have had in years. This being the case you'd think people would trust them with the offense at least.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah a lot of us don't get it. Trestman and Emery have put together the best offense that we have had in years. This being the case you'd think people would trust them with the offense at least.
id say the 95 offense being the only relevant one to compare yeah we should let them take care of it seems like they got this well in hand but defensively jesus what a let down I meen we have all had to have seen this coming but holy shit

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
id say the 95 offense being the only relevant one to compare yeah we should let them take care of it seems like they got this well in hand but defensively jesus what a let down I meen we have all had to have seen this coming but holy shit

Yeah the defense has been horrible, however you have to give a pass for now. It's hard to tell when your vets are going to be injured or stop producing. It all collapsed in one year which is a shame.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah the defense has been horrible, however you have to give a pass for now. It's hard to tell when your vets are going to be injured or stop producing. It all collapsed in one year which is a shame.

I agree with the giving a pass on this year but I do have some concerns about whether we will be watching great offense and shit defense for awhile. that's why its critical imo we get the 2 qbs we have resigned so they can focus on fixing our d over the next two offseasons and we could be looking at a superbowl quality team in 2 more years.

that being said I would not be against them drafting a young qb in either of the next two upcoming drafts if emery sees his guy or whatever and he thinks its the one too groom.

Grizz

Liked Posts:
because I smite homosexuals

I'm not going to go back and reproduce my response. If the moderation here made any sense you'd already be reading it. Despite how I countered your hate-filled, PMS response you pounded out on those wet keys from the drool escaping your mouth, I'm sure it would have gone over your head. You seem pretty lowbrow.

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol your right its just a matter of time till I get flamed im sure I just don't understand us as fans sometimes

Fuck, I don't either. There's always someone at the bar I watch most of the games at that's infinitely worse than anyone here. Cheering for a player one play but the next will yell for them to be cut the next if something goes even remotely wrong.

Nick80

Including the Cutler thread itself, there are now well over 200 pages dedicated to now not only Cutler but also McCown.

The anger, the unmitigated fury caused by such a situation, and that doesn't include the outrage on a facebook page.

Brilliant.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I don't think good performance in coaching = good performance in personnel. Holmgren GMed his way right out the door in two spots for example.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's official: Bears season over and Jay Cutler's market value further reduced.

so it's good? because the more he plays this season, the less likely he comes back next year, correct?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Feast or famine.

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Lol, 35 pages.

43830484.jpg

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I don't think good performance in coaching = good performance in personnel. Holmgren GMed his way right out the door in two spots for example.

Where? Just the year he stopped GMing in Seattle he went to a super bowl and never had GM role again unless you're mucking up the Cleveland role.

Why must I be Saad? Via Tapatalk

jc456

Liked Posts:
Are you kidding? The football gods on here are far more knowledgeable then Trestman and Emery. Just ask them. Oh wait, just read this thread.