"I've given up on x player." Help me understand this concept.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dude is smart. He knows the difference between your and you're. He probably graduated eighth grade.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dude isn't even a troll. Trolls are clever and funny people. This dude is just miserable. And I haven't seen him post for the last couple days. Maybe he's busy. Maybe on vacation. But his old buddy played like shit last night. Who? I dunno man it was 12-7. Fucking Velus.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Final thought:

You have to be a dumb ass mother fucker if you correct some one about your/you're. If that's what makes you feel smart, God bless you. You're probably the dumb one. Did I say eighth grade? Man might be fifth. Who knows. It's like loudly proclaiming I got on honor roll in kindergarten! I know the difference. Look at me. Shut the fuck up. Also this is all directed @TezMaKai he's a pretty shit dumb ass human.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Can someone explain this to me. It really makes no sense at all. What does giving up on a player, or saying "I'm done with him" mean? What does it do? Is it a coping mechanism? Is it a line you've drawn in the sand, and you'll feel vindicated once the team officially gives up on this player, too?

I think I've given up on a player by default when he's no longer a member of the team, or it's clear that he's not going to start, and is no longer part of the team's future plans. But I don't remember ever declaring like, "Let the records show, that on 10/14/2022, I, Sevvy, future CCS hall of famer, has OFFICIALLY given up on x player."

I kind of think it's dumb dumb fan speak to say this kind of shit. Am I wrong? Help me wrap my brane around this shit. Because some of you motherfuckers declare this kind of shit a LOT. Lol. Thanks in advance, *******.

Truth.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Final thought:

You have to be a dumb ass mother fucker if you correct some one about your/you're. If that's what makes you feel smart, God bless you. You're probably the dumb one. Did I say eighth grade? Man might be fifth. Who knows. It's like loudly proclaiming I got on honor roll in kindergarten! I know the difference. Look at me. Shut the fuck up. Also this is all directed @TezMaKai he's a pretty shit dumb ass human.
I speak typo fluently, so it's whatever. there are also people that say "could of" "would of" "should of".

I think it's comical when a known asshole tries to use that in an effort to win their argument. I think the cool kids call them boomers.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I speak typo fluently, so it's whatever. there are also people that say "could of" "would of" "should of".

I think it's comical when a known asshole tries to use that in an effort to win their argument. I think the cool kids call them boomers.
Everyone makes typos now and again. I've done it. I've done it many times. If you're smart you understand what they're trying to say, you don't belittle people. Only dumb pieces of shit who like calling everyone else dumb fucks say and act like that. Did I already mention who that was? Dude is a straight up twat. Maybe he'll at least be proud that he got this response out of me. He should rethink how to be a human. I'm starting to think maybe that's what he was called growing up.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Final thought:

Did I miss something?

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Can someone explain this to me. It really makes no sense at all. What does giving up on a player, or saying "I'm done with him" mean? What does it do? Is it a coping mechanism? Is it a line you've drawn in the sand, and you'll feel vindicated once the team officially gives up on this player, too?

I think I've given up on a player by default when he's no longer a member of the team, or it's clear that he's not going to start, and is no longer part of the team's future plans. But I don't remember ever declaring like, "Let the records show, that on 10/14/2022, I, Sevvy, future CCS hall of famer, has OFFICIALLY given up on x player."

I kind of think it's dumb dumb fan speak to say this kind of shit. Am I wrong? Help me wrap my brane around this shit. Because some of you motherfuckers declare this kind of shit a LOT. Lol. Thanks in advance, *******.

“None of the QB gurus have given up on Fields.”

- Sevy

?‍♂️ You tell me. You were the guy telling us how none of the QB gurus had given up on Fields. Now you don’t understand what it means?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Idk probably something about being “right” first for some message board ego bump they think they get. I’ve noticed more people who say I’m done with X player can’t actually articulate why though in football thoughts. I’d respect it more if your provided some Adipost level breakdown and showed your work so to speak but most of the times it’s some meatball who doesn’t understand football concepts saying it

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
My boys love eat the rich. Such a fun, funky tune. Wife hates the lyrics. Lol. But I've given up on Steven Tyler.