"I've given up on x player." Help me understand this concept.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Final thought:

You have to be a dumb ass mother fucker if you correct some one about your/you're. If that's what makes you feel smart, God bless you. You're probably the dumb one. Did I say eighth grade? Man might be fifth. Who knows. It's like loudly proclaiming I got on honor roll in kindergarten! I know the difference. Look at me. Shut the fuck up. Also this is all directed @TezMaKai he's a pretty shit dumb ass human.

What exactly are you whining about?

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
You remember when someone pitched Craig Krenzel could well be the next H.o.F Bears QB on the old CBMB?

Good times.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
“None of the QB gurus have given up on Fields.”

- Sevy

?‍♂️ You tell me. You were the guy telling us how none of the QB gurus had given up on Fields. Now you don’t understand what it means?
I meannnn, there was a thread the other day saying that someone has given up on Fields. I'm just trying to understand what it means.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just think, if Smith/Monty aren’t resigned, then Pace only drafted these guys that got a 2nd contract:

Whitehair
Mustipher
Goldman
Jackson
Cohen

Probably Jaylon Johnson, Mooney as well.
0 1st rounders if Fields doesn’t do a 180
This is painful

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
Don’t overthink it OP.

SParty is paint-huffing levels of stupid and it is fan speak. One look at the B&I board will explain a lot about the poster you created a thread in response to.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I still forgive them for that song from that Bruce Willis movie. God that song was awful.

If you didn't shed a tear when Bruce pushed Ben back in the space ship while that song blasted for the 300th time, well then YOUR a dumbass

@TezMaKai
@Heidenlarm

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If you didn't shed a tear when Bruce pushed Ben back in the space ship while that song blasted for the 300th time, well then YOUR a dumbass

@TezMaKai
@Heidenlarm

I only remember this movie because I got my first handy while at the theater while watching this. Talk about a climax!

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I speak typo fluently, so it's whatever. there are also people that say "could of" "would of" "should of".

I think it's comical when a known asshole tries to use that in an effort to win their argument. I think the cool kids call them boomers.
Yeah it’s hard to get everything write now in a fast paced type world. No patience can be given to be accurate.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What exactly are you whining about?
That you're an arrogant and condescending cunt that thinks far too highly about themselves. You've never personally said anything to me, but you've been a giant asshole to a lot of other people. But anyway, I'm done whining.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
make Digits great again
He's already great!

Proof:

a1Uq8PD.jpg