J’Marcus Webb Return??

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It seems like everyone has it "out" for Biff. Not saying anyone in particular, but as soon as he posts anything there is a gaggle of people against him. So I metaphorically used the term butt hurt to try and encapsulate the feeling people must have against the dude.

It just always seems like everyone is "piling on".

But I get your point about apologizing. He should just say " I fucked up about, such and such, and really would like to post here under normal circumstances like most everyone else. I am sorry for butt hurtin you all. Please don't gang up on me anymore"
Now Soblesky, just copy and paste that last sentence and be done with it.

Well lets not get carried away. Point is we all do idiot shit sometimes. All you have to do is acknowledge it and everyone laughs and moves on.

But if you pretend it didn't happen and get mad and argue about the idiot shit you did, people are never gonna stop fucking with you. This is some shit you are supposed to learn in middle school that basically amounts to not taking yourself so damn seriously.

And look right above at biff giving a perfect demonstration.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Well lets not get carried away. Point is we all do idiot shit sometimes. All you have to do is acknowledge it and everyone laughs and moves on.

But if you pretend it didn't happen and get mad and argue about the idiot shit you did, people are never gonna stop fucking with you. This is some shit you are supposed to learn in middle school that basically amounts to not taking yourself so damn seriously.

And look right above at biff giving a perfect demonstration.

The real question is why is there a thread about Webb at all?

And overall I don't come to post on this board any longer. This board went to shit a long time ago and in the meantime I've found a better alternative.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The real question is why is there a thread about Webb at all?

And overall I don't come to post on this board any longer. This board went to shit a long time ago and in the meantime I've found a better alternative.

lol, you're the only one stopping everyone from moving on

At this point, you're shit is part of the CCS lore. Might as well figure out how to laugh about it. Its all just a bunch of stupid shit

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Deflect what exactly. I offered to make a bet and no one had the confidence to take me up on it. A bet works two ways, someone has to accept the terms. No one wanted to stake their standing on this board to defend Mills as a long time starter.

The entire premise was around Mills being better than Webb. While Mills beat out Webb in the immediate, he was never a better player. Mills was as bad and was dispatched just as quickly.

Webb is locked in at right tackle NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE is going to compete with Webb at RT.

Not the rookie Mills, not Scott and not Britton who has played in like 16 games in four seasons in the NFL.

Since everyone is already talking about ProFootballFocus and their stats I long ago compiled the ProFootball Focus metrics.

The only people who think Bushrod is a clear upgrade over Webb are Chicago Bears fans...everyone else is pointing and laughing at the Bears for the money the invested in Bushrod. Do a quick web search and there's plenty of articles mocking the Bears for signing Bushrod.
Great stuff. One of CCS classic hits.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Better invest in local Taco Bell shares ASAP!