Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Thank goodness for the level headed well supported stats compiled by PFF. Without them I would never have known that Kuechley is a Freeman wannabe

C_-_yh_U0AAdV2Q.jpg

or that McPhee has been averaged as a top 3 OLB over the last three seasons.
DABkim8XkAEa1ZR.jpg

#europlayergradingdoesnothatetheBears

JordanHoward24

Liked Posts:
Some people hate PFF. But if they sit through games a break down the play of every single offensive lineman, then I have no choice but to take them seriously.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah… hmmmm… ok?

Fuck pff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Did we ever get the full story on Freeman's PED suspension? Anybody know what he took?

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Some people hate PFF. But if they sit through games a break down the play of every single offensive lineman, then I have no choice but to take them seriously.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

And with that post, we have no choice but to NOT take you seriously...

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
I hope we get 2015 Pernell back. Floyd in his 2nd year and a healthy Pernell is a scary duo.

You mean "2015 through game 7 Pernell"

Because after that, and since then, he has been a complete bust.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Since we are citing PFF:

–After surrendering 106 yards and two touchdowns in the first two games of the season, it looked like it was going to be another tough season for Kyle Fuller (+1.8), but the Bears’ second-year corner has turned things around since, with last night’s game his third-highest grade of the season. Since Week 2, Fuller is among the 10 highest-graded corners in the NFL, having conceded fewer than 200 yards on 43 targets in that spell. The Bears will hope that more games like this prove to be the launch point of a stellar career from last year’s first-round pick.

- Pro Football Focus @PFF

Least targeted CBs by cov snaps/tgt:
Desmond Trufant: 9.8
Patrick Peterson: 9.3
Richard Sherman: 9.3
Cary Williams: 9
Kyle Fuller: 8.3
1:07 PM · Feb 10, 2016

Since the Bears' Week 7 bye, Kyle Fuller has the 7th-highest coverage grade among CBs, and is allowing a 39.1 passer rating to opposing QBs.
2:23 PM · Dec 14, 2015

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Since we are citing PFF:

–After surrendering 106 yards and two touchdowns in the first two games of the season, it looked like it was going to be another tough season for Kyle Fuller (+1.8), but the Bears’ second-year corner has turned things around since, with last night’s game his third-highest grade of the season. Since Week 2, Fuller is among the 10 highest-graded corners in the NFL, having conceded fewer than 200 yards on 43 targets in that spell. The Bears will hope that more games like this prove to be the launch point of a stellar career from last year’s first-round pick.

Since the Bears' Week 7 bye, Kyle Fuller has the 7th-highest coverage grade among CBs, and is allowing a 39.1 passer rating to opposing QBs.

Can we read into this.... the kids playing opposite Fuller were so bad there was no reason to throw his direction.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can we read into this.... the kids playing opposite Fuller were so bad there was no reason to throw his direction.

That doesn't account for the passer rating.

BPo001

Liked Posts:
Too bad neither player can stay on the field for the whole year.

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
Freeman was excellent last year - lets hope he can keep that level up without the PEDs.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Since we are citing PFF:

and last year he didn`t allow one reception!

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:

This basically says that for a short period of 7 weeks when we played some scrubby QB's including Osweiler, Gabbert and Foles, Fuller wasn't as shitty as he was before

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Freeman on steroids was outstanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk