J Freeman is better than Luke Kuechley

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Some people hate PFF. But if they sit through games a break down the play of every single offensive lineman, then I have no choice but to take them seriously.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
No. PFF is awful. Zero reason to take them seriously.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Some people hate PFF. But if they sit through games a break down the play of every single offensive lineman, then I have no choice but to take them seriously.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

many of these ratings are crowd sourced........

this is how Aaron Rodgers once got a negative score for a 333 yard game with 5TDs and 0Ints

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Also found out Eddie Lacey is a more dominant competitive eater than Kobayash.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
And with that post, we have no choice but to NOT take you seriously...

Aren't you the guy that claims you pay the 250 bucks a month for full access to PFF? Seems odd you don't take it seriously yet spend all that money on it.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Aren't you the guy that claims you pay the 250 bucks a month for full access to PFF? Seems odd you don't take it seriously yet spend all that money on it.

FI-Signs-of-a-Stalker.jpg

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Here's a article by everyone's favorite sports mockery that's showing these PFF grades on the Bears already mentioned and more.

https://t.co/jSD2kFPXcg

Sports mockery haters can just not click this link and carry one.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
one of the issues with PFF is not necessarily its subjectivity on individual play, but what really leads to that play.

For example Freeman was probably in better position to make plays as opposed to Kuechly.

I haven't really reviewed tape at all but I would imagine to negate Kuechly's speed you would want to run at him.

With the Bears you would want to run at an end like Floyd....

Against the Bears, most rushes happened to the outside based on NFL averages.....this would allow Freeman to have a better chance of being unblocked.

The Panthers would have runs up the middle more often to take away Kuechly's speed.

In 2015 the Panthers had more runs up the middle. In 2016 it favored the outside because Kuechly only played about half the year....

There is way more to it than just individual effort on each play.

Jechang

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The main problem with PFF grades is how people use that information. People see a number and automatically assume they can use PFF grades as if they were actual unbiased statistics. They aren't. They're more like subjective player scouting reports and their validity depends entirely on how much you trust their graders as "scouts".

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Here's a article by everyone's favorite sports mockery that's showing these PFF grades on the Bears already mentioned and more.

https://t.co/jSD2kFPXcg

Sports mockery haters can just not click this link and carry one.

Please stop linking sportsmockery articles to this forum.

Thanks,
-the people of CCS

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Lol you and I argued about it at great length previously so I just find it curious you are shitting on others for discussing PFF stats they got for free that you claimed you spend like 3,000 a year for.

In short no one should take you seriously on this topic.

8d6d59de1abe3ede86e518e3e32964dbd7a40a113d1d1feff59b3b0e8d944eb6.jpg

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Please stop linking sportsmockery articles to this forum.

Thanks,
-the people of CCS

Please keep your mom away from my house or i'll have to pull a restraining order one her.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Please keep your mom away from my house or i'll have to pull a restraining order one her.

I'd make a sexual quip about your wife, but I tend to stay far away from farm animals.

Washington

Liked Posts:
There should be an asterisk by Freeman's stats since he was on PEDs.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/...shades-of-Angelo/page6?highlight=subscription

I pay 250 per month. As I said, I have been a subscriber for years.

he got a zero on that play.

Which is the same grade on that play that Hillary Clinton got. IOW, they rated him as basically a non factor.

And any time youre ready to stop deflecting, are you going to answer FT's questions?

Claims PFF sucks but then admits to paying 250 per month and 3,000 a year for it. Again, just adding some color for people that don't know the history as to why you can't be taken seriously on this topic. You are either a liar or Special person for spending so much money on something you claim shouldn't be taken seriously.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
250 per month When the elite membership is only 199 for the year. Seems legit.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
250 per month When the elite membership is only 199 for the year. Seems legit.

To be fair when we were discussing at the time, it was like 250 a month for non-publishing premium stats. PFF changes their pricing all the time. It came up because Mongo kept claiming he had stats/info on Amos that I know came with the premium subscription because years ago the $20 per year subscription gave one access to the premium stats and I used to pay the $20 a year for them. Then when Chris Collinsworth invested into PFF, they increased their rates ridiculously to the $250 per month ie 3,000 per year for the premium stats and the $20 a year now just gave you access to the player grades but not the premium stats.

So pretty sure Mongo like me knew the $20 a year subscription used to give you access to the premium stats, forgot or didn't realize the price had shot up to $250 per month and then started lying about having access to info on Amos he couldn't have had access to without the premium subscription. However, once I called him out on it he couldn't change his story at that point without being found out as a liar so he went all in and claimed he pays the $250 a month for stats he routinely argues with people shouldn't be taken seriously.

That's really the only logical explanation I can come up with because if he really does pay $250 a month for premium stats that he says repeatedly shouldn't be taken seriously then he's getting fucking FLEEST.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
To be fair when we were discussing at the time, it was like 250 a month for non-publishing premium stats. PFF changes their pricing all the time. It came up because Mongo kept claiming he had stats/info on Amos that I know came with the premium subscription because years ago the $20 per year subscription gave one access to the premium stats and I used to pay the $20 a year for them. Then when Chris Collinsworth invested into PFF, they increased their rates ridiculously to the $250 per month ie 3,000 per year for the premium stats and the $20 a year now just gave you access to the player grades but not the premium stats.

So pretty sure Mongo like me knew the $20 a year subscription used to give you access to the premium stats, forgot or didn't realize the price had shot up to $250 per month and then started lying about having access to info on Amos he couldn't have had access to without the premium subscription. However, once I called him out on it he couldn't change his story at that point without being found out as a liar so he went all in and claimed he pays the $250 a month for stats he routinely argues with people shouldn't be taken seriously.

That's really the only logical explanation I can come up with because if he really does pay $250 a month for premium stats that he says repeatedly shouldn't be taken seriously then he's getting fucking FLEECED.

Now all that's left is for Mongo to step up and do the honorable thing.

vyNnjt.gif