legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
When Keuchly heard the breaking pff headlines ..

qkpnrct9uibwcn1agsgx.jpg

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
To be fair when we were discussing at the time, it was like 250 a month for non-publishing premium stats. PFF changes their pricing all the time. It came up because Mongo kept claiming he had stats/info on Amos that I know came with the premium subscription because years ago the $20 per year subscription gave one access to the premium stats and I used to pay the $20 a year for them. Then when Chris Collinsworth invested into PFF, they increased their rates ridiculously to the $250 per month ie 3,000 per year for the premium stats and the $20 a year now just gave you access to the player grades but not the premium stats.

So pretty sure Mongo like me knew the $20 a year subscription used to give you access to the premium stats, forgot or didn't realize the price had shot up to $250 per month and then started lying about having access to info on Amos he couldn't have had access to without the premium subscription. However, once I called him out on it he couldn't change his story at that point without being found out as a liar so he went all in and claimed he pays the $250 a month for stats he routinely argues with people shouldn't be taken seriously.

That's really the only logical explanation I can come up with because if he really does pay $250 a month for premium stats that he says repeatedly shouldn't be taken seriously then he's getting fucking FLEECED.

*Fleest

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
To be fair when we were discussing at the time, it was like 250 a month for non-publishing premium stats. PFF changes their pricing all the time. It came up because Mongo kept claiming he had stats/info on Amos that I know came with the premium subscription because years ago the $20 per year subscription gave one access to the premium stats and I used to pay the $20 a year for them. Then when Chris Collinsworth invested into PFF, they increased their rates ridiculously to the $250 per month ie 3,000 per year for the premium stats and the $20 a year now just gave you access to the player grades but not the premium stats.

So pretty sure Mongo like me knew the $20 a year subscription used to give you access to the premium stats, forgot or didn't realize the price had shot up to $250 per month and then started lying about having access to info on Amos he couldn't have had access to without the premium subscription. However, once I called him out on it he couldn't change his story at that point without being found out as a liar so he went all in and claimed he pays the $250 a month for stats he routinely argues with people shouldn't be taken seriously.

That's really the only logical explanation I can come up with because if he really does pay $250 a month for premium stats that he says repeatedly shouldn't be taken seriously then he's getting fucking FLEEST.

To be clear,

1) You were wrong then.
2) Your opinion of why I pay for stats is irrelevant to me.
3) Your opinion, in general, means shit to me.
4) Your child-like little remy-rants are tired and old.
5) You're still on my dick. Get off it.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
There is really no scenario where you don't look like an ass over this. Let's review.

Some people hate PFF. But if they sit through games a break down the play of every single offensive lineman, then I have no choice but to take them seriously.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

And with that post, we have no choice but to NOT take you seriously...

I pay 250 per month. As I said, I have been a subscriber for years.

he got a zero on that play.

Which is the same grade on that play that Hillary Clinton got. IOW, they rated him as basically a non factor.

And any time youre ready to stop deflecting, are you going to answer FT's questions?

I reiterate, you are either a liar or a fucking moron paying 3,000 a year for something you are basically telling other people not to take seriously. If you are paying PFF 3,000 for a product you routinely shit on then I imagine Chris Collingsworth reading this post with a Cuban cigar and laughing at this tool paying his company 3,000 a year. You are getting . . .

e10ed454b37b871319b323524e210eed.jpg

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
There is really no scenario where you don't look like an ass over this. Let's review.

I reiterate, you are either a liar or a fucking moron paying 3,000 a year for something you are basically telling other people not to take seriously. If you are paying PFF 3,000 for a product you routinely shit on then I imagine Chris Collingsworth reading this post with a Cuban cigar and laughing at this tool paying his company 3,000 a year. You are getting . . .

e10ed454b37b871319b323524e210eed.jpg

I reiterate. You have no fucking clue about my finances, why I have an account, what I use the data for, or anything about me. And you're still on my dick.

Oh, and PFF is crap

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I'd make a sexual quip about your wife, but I tend to stay far away from farm animals.

That's it?? That's your comeback?? I feel sorry for you now.

Liked Posts:
I reiterate. You have no fucking clue about my finances, why I have an account, what I use the data for, or anything about me. And you're still on my dick.

Oh, and PFF is crap

I thought a PFF membership was like $200-300 per year?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Oh, and PFF is crap

I don't need to know someone's finances to know it's fucking Special person to pay 3,000 a year for something you say is crap. Like how stupid can you be.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sooooo, basically this forum will be one giant vortex for the next two months?

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
I don't need to know someone's finances to know it's fucking Special person to pay 3,000 a year for something you say is crap. Like how stupid can you be.

It's crap.

I have an account and have for years.

Sorry this affects you.

But being that you're on my dick so much, I guess it would.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's crap.

I have an account and have for years.

Sorry this affects you.

But being that you're on my dick so much, I guess it would.

Does not affect me at all. Just think that on this particular topic, you are full of shit so wanted to point it out to the poster you were chastising.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Does not affect me at all. Just think that on this particular topic, you are full of shit so wanted to point it out to the poster you were chastising.

You should ask him about all the pizza places that make their dough with cornmeal...

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I thought a PFF membership was like $200-300 per year?

They changed it this year. It's started out years ago at $20 a year then went up to like $250 a month once Collingsworth invested in them and now it's down to 199 a year probably because people weren't buying it when it was $250 per month.

Guess Mongo was the only alleged sucker they could find willing to pay $250 a month so they dropped it down.