J Freeman is better than Luke Kuechley

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Does not affect me at all. Just think that on this particular topic, you are full of shit so wanted to point it out to the poster you were chastising.

Not full of shit.

Have account/membership, have for years. You don't know my finances or why I had membership.

Made you look like a fool then. and have again.

You're still on my dick

Liked Posts:
They changed it this year. It's started out years ago at $20 a year then went up to like $250 a month once Collingsworth invested in them and now it's down to 199 a year probably because people weren't buying it when it was $250 per month.

Guess Mongo was the only alleged sucker they could find willing to pay $250 a month so they dropped it down.

That I did not know. I thought he was talking out of his ass with that price. But like you mentioned they fooled someone into buying in.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lou Malnatis does...

Funny, since this is the ingredient list for their dough:

Pizza Dough:
16 ounces water
1/8-ounce yeast
1/2-ounce salt
2 pounds bread flour
1/4 cup olive oil (or melted butter for Buttercrust)

Unless you're talking about what they put to keep it from sticking to the pan, which is obviously not an ingredient in their crust...

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
That I did not know. I thought he was talking out of his ass with that price. But like you mentioned they fooled someone into buying in.

You'll find, the longer you're on here, I don't talk out of my ass. Remy is considered the village idiot. I'll let you figure that on your own and ignore your commen\ts on me.

In 2015, Colinsworth bought PFF. At that time, the cost was dirt cheap. Other talking-head Journalists (cough) were also quoting PFF data on broadcasts, on line, and in writing and he immediately raised the price of memberships as media outlets quoting the data had the finances to pay for it. When they did this, they lost a huge portion of their private/individual (non journalist) memberships and have now gone to a membership system based on who you are and how you use the data.

And remy is on my dick

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Which still doesn't explain why you allegedly paid 3,000 a year for something you said is crap. All you said is I don't know your finances which makes no sense.

I could be a billionaire and I'm not paying 3,000 a year for something I think is crap because I don't go around letting people fleece me just because I can afford it. Then again that's because I'm not an idiot.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Which still doesn't explain why you allegedly paid 3,000 a year for something you said is crap. All you said is I don't know your finances which makes no sense.

I could be a billionaire and I'm not paying 3,000 a year for something I think is crap because I don't go around letting people fleece me just because I can afford it. Then again that's because I'm not an idiot.

Again, you have no clue about my finances, why I have an account, or what I use the data for.

and...

www-get-off-my-dickcom-1.png

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Too many dicks being ridden.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Again, you have no clue about my finances, why I have an account, or what I use the data for.

and...

www-get-off-my-dickcom-1.png

Again, paying 3,000 for something you say is crap is Special person. That is all!

P.S. You have no idea what JordanHoward uses the PFF data for yet you still chastised him for it. Maybe take your own advice.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I take PFF far more seriously than actual statistics, especially for defensive players and O- Line. Stats can be deceiving. One good play (I.e. an interception, sack) can conceal the fact that said player may have played terrible ever other play. PFF looks at the whole picture and evaluates the effectiveness of a player and how well they performed their job.

There is no doubt in my mind Pace and his staff have a PFF account and use it in evaluations. Guys like Freeman, Demps, Sitton, Mcphee (Wagner who we targeted this year) are all free agents we sought after who were rated over average (80+) on PFF and were had at bargain price.

Others were rated decently (70s) too such as Treveathan, Hicks, Amukamara, and Wright.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I take PFF far more seriously than actual statistics, especially for defensive players and O- Line. Stats can be deceiving. One good play (I.e. an interception, sack) can conceal the fact that said player may have played terrible ever other play. PFF looks at the whole picture and evaluates the effectiveness of a player and how well they performed their job.

You really shouldn't. They constantly blow the analyses of plays by incorrectly attributing what a given player's assignment was on that play. Their line grading is probably the thing they're the worst at. God knows how many articles of theirs have been posted on here and elsewhere over the years where they grade a player out like complete shit due to improperly assigning that guy's task for the play. And it's not as though it's a subtle mistake, it's often obvious. Hell, I've seen them credit guys that weren't even on the field with giving up sacks...

Their goal is admirable, they just suck really badly at accomplishing it.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Memebership costs have changed in recent years.

And Remy is on my dick
Remy likes dick. I've paid around $25 per year. A couple years ago that would have gotten you what you have to request a quote for now. They were fun back then when it was so cheap. Now, not so much.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You really shouldn't. They constantly blow the analyses of plays by incorrectly attributing what a given player's assignment was on that play. Their line grading is probably the thing they're the worst at. God knows how many articles of theirs have been posted on here and elsewhere over the years where they grade a player out like complete shit due to improperly assigning that guy's task for the play. And it's not as though it's a subtle mistake, it's often obvious. Hell, I've seen them credit guys that weren't even on the field with giving up sacks...

Their goal is admirable, they just suck really badly at accomplishing it.
I'd say you're being a bit disingenuous. There's actually several layers to the grading process.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Remy likes dick. I've paid around $25 per year. A couple years ago that would have gotten you what you have to request a quote for now. They were fun back then when it was so cheap. Now, not so much.

Lol, this is precisely the point I'm making. Mongo claims he still pays 250 a month or 3,000 a year for something we used to get for like 20-25 bucks a year. He claims he does so despite describing PFF as crap.

Apparently pointing out the gross stupidity of paying over a 100 times more for something you think is crap means I'm on his dick. From where I sit, it just means I think he's stupid or a liar. Or some combination of both.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Apparently pointing out the gross stupidity of paying over a 100 times more for something you think is crap means I'm on his dick. From where I sit, it just means I think he's stupid or a liar. Or some combination of both.

On Morongo's dick?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol, this is precisely the point I'm making. Mongo claims he still pays 250 a month or 3,000 a year for something we used to get for like 20-25 bucks a year. He claims he does so despite describing PFF as crap.

I'm not trying to piss Mongo off but that's not too level-headed. I still have an active subscription I got a while ago after they stopped offering all the premium stats and breakdowns to anybody but the corporate football world and the media. It was still 20-25 bucks but you don't get all the in depth stuff, just the grades. I think they still offer 2 different packages. The one I have, with just the grades, has gone up to 40 bucks and the elite membership is $200 now.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm not trying to piss Mongo off but that's not too level-headed. I still have an active subscription I got a while ago after they stopped offering all the premium stats and breakdowns to anybody but the corporate football world and the media. It was still 20-25 bucks but you don't get all the in depth stuff, just the grades. I think they still offer 2 different packages. The one I have, with just the grades, has gone up to 40 bucks and the elite membership is $200 now.

I know I had the $20 dollar subscription as well before they jacked up the prices.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:

It doesn't piss me off that people don't know me, my finances, why I have/had the membership, or what the data is used for. ANd to again reiterate, the data is crap.

What I do know is Remy thinking I paid "too much" for PFF data (which is crap data) is irrelevant. Because he has no clue to the above, which I've noted.

I also know Remy can't/wont get off my dick.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The data is so crap you paid 3 grand for it.

Cool story bro!