J Freeman is better than Luke Kuechley

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Holy Fuck! You argue like a 7 year old.

tumblr_lore5zmEW71qbqt8go1_500.gif

Lol, right I argue like the 7 year old not the guy that keeps talking about his dick?

Wait did PFF fleece you too? How much did you pay for your PFF information? Do you and Mongo share the 3,000 subscription?

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I pay a ton more than that for cable that I barely use and can watch online for FREE after it's over. It's his money, fuck off.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Lol, right I argue like the 7 year old not the guy that keeps talking about his dick?
Setting your bar as being less sophomoric than Mongo...

8oXybgb.gif

(actual clip of Remy celebrating his last shark boxing victory)

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
It doesn't piss me off that people don't know me, my finances, why I have/had the membership, or what the data is used for. ANd to again reiterate, the data is crap.

What I do know is Remy thinking I paid "too much" for PFF data (which is crap data) is irrelevant. Because he has no clue to the above, which I've noted.

I also know Remy can't/wont get off my dick.

After reading this shit show of a thread, I guess I only have two questions. Does that "Crap Data" Serve you in some way to make it worth the cost? Is there something within that crap data that might make it interesting to the rest of us?

Just curios.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I pay a ton more than that for cable that I barely use and can watch online for FREE after it's over. It's his money, fuck off.

Well I wouldn't expect you to then chastise someone who watched free cable like Mongo was chastising someone who looked at free PFF stats. If you did then you'd be a fucking moron too.

The issue isn't just that he drops $3,000 on PFF. It's that he drops $3,000 on PFF while taking shots at people who review free PFF data.

Setting your bar as being less sophomoric than Mongo...

8oXybgb.gif

(actual clip of Remy celebrating his last shark boxing victory)

Fuck what can I say, you got me there.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
So the question still remains, is Freeman better than Kuechley

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
After reading this shit show of a thread, I guess I only have two questions. Does that "Crap Data" Serve you in some way to make it worth the cost? Is there something within that crap data that might make it interesting to the rest of us?

Just curios.

Obviously...

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Well I wouldn't expect you to then chastise someone who watched free cable like Mongo was chastising someone who looked at free PFF stats. If you did then you'd be a fucking moron too.

The issue isn't just that he drops $3,000 on PFF. It's that he drops $3,000 on PFF while taking shots at people who review free PFF data.

Fuck what can I say, you got me there.

Remy is getting mad.

Probably because he can't get off my dick.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Well I guess the question is what are we using to judge? Like who here has watched enough Carolina and Bears games in 2016 to be able to intelligently answer the question without relying on the fact that Kuechly obviously has the better rep.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/14938/luke-kuechly
http://www.espn.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/11533/jerrell-freeman

Even looking at traditional stats which are obviously terrible when it comes to judging LBs, I don't see anything here that would clearly indicate the better player. So not sure anyone here has any real mechanism to state clearly who is better without relying on reputation.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Just curios.

Obviously...

Lol, he protects these obvious reasons better than Clinton or Trump protect classified data.

Washington

Liked Posts:

I worked through the Floyd Muscle thread and ended up having to ask if Floyd put on muscle or not as it mirrors this thread. I was told Yes to that question and we're going to the SuperBowl because of it. I think that same answer applies to your question too but I sort of forgot the real answer after cruising through this thread.

bdietzler

Liked Posts:
You know, Freeman is one of the best free agent pickups the Bears have had in many years. He has proven himself to be a top-tier player and, if he can keep his nose clean, he could end up being one of the better linebackers that has been in Chicago since the days of Briggs and Urlacher. Now, if he can just stay off of the PED’s he could be an All-Pro.

strobiwan

Liked Posts:
You know, Freeman is one of the best free agent pickups the Bears have had in many years. He has proven himself to be a top-tier player and, if he can keep his nose clean, he could end up being one of the better linebackers that has been in Chicago since the days of Briggs and Urlacher. Now, if he can just stay off of the PED’s he could be an All-Pro.

it does kinda suck that Freeman is 31.
his best days are probably behind him

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol, he protects these obvious reasons better than Clinton or Trump protect classified data.

Mongo's continued refusal to admit he lied has become painfully cringe worthy.

[video=youtube_share;7RE1e_DF_D8]https://youtu.be/7RE1e_DF_D8[/video]

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'd say you're being a bit disingenuous. There's actually several layers to the grading process.

There really isn't because each "layer" is the same; it's just layers of unpaid shitty interns cross checking other unpaid shitty interns.

Last edited:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
There really isn't because each "layer" is the same; it's just layers of unpaid shitty interns cross checking other unpaid shitty interns.

And that's where you and so many clueless people go wrong. The first 3 layers of grades for each play and player are done by 3 different analysts. After them, a network of 28 former and current NFL and college coaches reviews those grades. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that coaching network knows a helluva lot more than most dummies here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
And that's where you and so many clueless people go wrong. The first 3 layers of grades for each play and player are done by 3 different analysts. After them, a network of 28 former and current NFL and college coaches reviews those grades. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that coaching network knows a helluva lot more than most dummies here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The coaches review the grades or each play?

PFF data is crap.