Javon Wims incident.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He snatched Wims mouthpiece and poked Miller in the face on 2 prior plays. He deserved a few smacks
Exactly. he kept fuckin with them ... last year probably too, like that shit talkin with Cohen being short

Wims was clappin cuz that db finally got what he deserved after fuckin with everyone

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I remember the 'unicorn' messin with Fuller w/o consequences. Fuller could have torn an ACL or somethin after being thrown and not expecting it.

Smackin a helmet ? Come On Man

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Exactly. he kept fuckin with them ... last year probably too, like that shit talkin with Cohen being short

Wims was clappin cuz that db finally got what he deserved after fuckin with everyone
He literally looked like a bitch. LOL Gardner Johnson made him look like a weak ass bitch. You should read what the athletes are saying about it. The only person not calling this guy a dumb fucker is certain Bear homers. He is a moron and couldnt even do shit when he tried. Then, Jenkins threw him around like a child.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
He literally looked like a bitch. LOL Gardner Johnson made him look like a weak ass bitch. You should read what the athletes are saying about it. The only person not calling this guy a dumb fucker is certain Bear homers. He is a moron and couldnt even do shit when he tried. Then, Jenkins threw him around like a child.
Javon is an idiot. Gardner is a dirty player (every team could use a POS like him honestly), and Jenkins jumped on him from behind so I’m not sure why you’re dying on that hill

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Javon is an idiot. Gardner is a dirty player (every team could use a POS like him honestly), and Jenkins jumped on him from behind so I’m not sure why you’re dying on that hill
They were face up on the ground. Jenkins was still over powering him and Wims is the bigger guy. Im not dying on a hill. I just think its hysterical he acted like he whooped some ass.