CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Nagy tried to downplay it at the presser. Said he didn't see it and something about Javon playing with passion, and saying he already apologized to the team.

Lol, ppl are on Nagy for not showing leadership there.
As they should. Wims cost a team that struggles on offense 15 yards.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wims should be praised for trying to excite the team
I dont see you saying that about Trump when he is leading his troops into battle. Ya hypocrite. I have a good mind to sick Hawk on you

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Of course nagy didnt see it because he was looking down at his sheet

I'm telling you that guy doesn't take his face out of that play sheet when on offense. i think that's one of his biggest issues is he just overthinks his play calls too much. Look at the dame sheet and call a damn play. You should have certain plays for certain parts of the field and certain downs.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
He literally put them in a bigger hole, that’s why he threw it deep. The only reason for the int, it was his fault. He’s a punk, and shouldn’t be in this team.

The offense has no talent to win their matchups.

Yes, true. The play was bad in the sense it snowballed our implosion, but Foles did have opportunities to get us out of the rut. He did not. He failed multiple times. He didn't wake up until later in the 4th quarter after we were down 2 possessions

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I dont see you saying that about Trump when he is leading his troops into battle. Ya hypocrite. I have a good mind to sick Hawk on you
Trump cannot play football. We're talking football here.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yes, true. The play was bad in the sense it snowballed our implosion, but Foles did have opportunities to get us out of the rut. He did not. He failed multiple times. He didn't wake up until later in the 4th quarter after we were down 2 possessions

His 2 minute drill was lethargic. Dont throw short to the middle of the field. Be quicker to the line. Don't take a sack.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
If you’re going to do it. Atleast get under the chin strap and make them feel it.

If you look at it again it looked like that's what he was gonna do at first cause you see him getting ready to give him a left uppercut but for some reason stopped and like tapped him on the back or some shit and then hit him with a right and then jumped back like the fight was coming but #22 didn't do anything so he went at him and gave him another right.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
If They cut him that means that they’re going to keep Paterson so I’m in favor of keeping him

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
He snatched Wims mouthpiece and poked Miller in the face on 2 prior plays. He deserved a few smacks

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
They asked Foles about the Wims incident and he said, "I don't even want to comment on it, sorry, just being honest."

Wims done pissed off BDN...lol.