Javon Wims incident.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
If you look at it again it looked like that's what he was gonna do at first cause you see him getting ready to give him a left uppercut but for some reason stopped and like tapped him on the back or some shit and then hit him with a right and then jumped back like the fight was coming but #22 didn't do anything so he went at him and gave him another right.
I think he went up and grabbed his mouthpiece, same as was done to him. Then he just lost his shit.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Thing is it was the second dirty shit they did. Poking Miller in the eye and ripping Wims's mouthpiece
That shit should be reviewed after the game and that dude should get suspended as well.

Not to sound like a bitch, but removing another’s players safety gear (mouth piece) should get you in some kind of trouble.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I think he put the entire Chicago metro area and its fans on his back and handled his shit like a motherfucking G. League don't need a bunch of mark ass bitches.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
What's the message? If you show emotion you get cut?
It was dumb. But cut? WTF?
That’s not emotion, that’s aggression, not football related and detrimental for the entire team, it’s selfish!

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Then handle it between the whistle don’t be a me fist guy in an offense that struggles as it is. They went from 2nd and 5 to 2nd and 20., interception.
You're right, I'm just saying he earned himself a few smacks

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wims is dumb. He missed a chance to get even the way football players have done since the game began. You hit the guy on the next play. Even cheap. But walking up and sucker punching him and costing the team a 2nd and short?

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
The best part about this whole situation is Hicks using the phrase extrinsic in his comments.

A very big man with a vocabulary to match.

Great man he is.

PFTCB

Liked Posts:
Wims is the toughest guy on the team.

Every team needs a motherfucker that takes no shit and fucks up anyone in his or his teams' way.

That's Javon.

He took care of some off the record shit. Some behinds the scenes type shit. Saints will think twice before they try some weak, bama shit on the Bears ever again.

Yeah he fucked em up real good - 26-23