2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The 100 proof guys are all over it - commenting on the clapping by Wims after the "fight."
barroom are a bunch of idiots just saying. This explains why you're so stupid though.

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
So if you want to cut Wims, you think Ridley has something to offer? He's a good S/Ter and a good blocker for Nagy's crappy offense. Dunno what this was about; it was stupid.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah, guys. We were rolling all game long until Wims did that. Wims is the reason we didn't score in the 3rd quarter, right?

Okay, what about the other 6 games that we didn't score in the 3rd? Also... Wims?

We haven't scored points in the 3rd quarter in 7 out of the 8 games we've played. Jesus.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah, guys. We were rolling all game long until Wims did that. Wims is the reason we didn't score in the 3rd quarter, right?

Okay, what about the other 6 games that we didn't score in the 3rd? Also... Wims?

We haven't scored points in the 3rd quarter in 7 out of the 8 games we've played. Jesus.
When did this thread become blaming the whole seasons offensive failures on Wims?

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I actually dont mind violence on the field, its a physical game and I get that emotions run hot. But this was just weak, the sucker punch element on the pimping it after he really failed to even land a solid blow on Garnder-Johnson. Team's falling apart at the seams, Be You. has gone too far.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Yes, true. The play was bad in the sense it snowballed our implosion, but Foles did have opportunities to get us out of the rut. He did not. He failed multiple times. He didn't wake up until later in the 4th quarter after we were down 2 possessions

The next possession we went three and out running it on 3rd and 3
After that Graham had a drive killing false start
we scored a td on the next one

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:

There's more to this than I initially thought. I saw the attempted eye poke on Miller, but I didn't see Wims' mouthpiece get ripped off until later. Wims is signed thru next year. I don't think the Bears will cut him, but he should be benched a few games (I'm sure a suspension is coming anyway.) And Wims is 26 years old now - he's not 22. A veteran should know better than to get baited into a scuffle like that.

The morning after, I don't think Wims deserves more than his league suspension and to be in the dog house for a little bit like Miller was last year. Maybe give Ridley are real chance. I'm not really big on "making examples" outta guys unless it's a constant problem.

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, that kind of behavior should not be tolerated in football. It’s selfish and detrimental to the team, that’s a reason for cutting Hi, it’s on their contract.
Will they be cutting Hicks too?