Jay Cutler is being under utilized

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
this is how fox's teams are run.

Run, Run, Run, then maybe pass. Keep opposing offense off the field. Only go pass-heavy when you're down and theres little time on the clock.

get used to it. nothing is changing while fox is here.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Cutler is playing his best ball of his career and the Bears are wasting it with shitty play calling and a inept defense. Bears should be 4-3 right now instead of 2-5. Man oh man. Gase will be here another year. Good coaches are supposed to win these games. Not lose them.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Only problem with this logic is if we over utilize himand he starts throwing picks and getting hurt all these same people will be bitching about that.

Its a circle
tumblr_m08hmlCfJG1qi0u14o1_500.gif

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Only problem with this logic is if we over utilize himand he starts throwing picks and getting hurt all these same people will be bitching about that.

Its a circle
tumblr_m08hmlCfJG1qi0u14o1_500.gif

Ah man. I almost pissed myself - that shit was funny man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Some people just don't get it. He is playing much better because they are controlling him. Ridiculous if you think anything else.

I will say though that his pocket awareness is 1000% better, but I have been saying that all year. Speaking of saying things, I didn't see it but somebody just texted me and said that Lockett just got clobbered and got taken off the field on a stretcher.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Some people just don't get it. He is playing much better because they are controlling him. Ridiculous if you think anything else.

I will say though that his pocket awareness is 1000% better, but I have been saying that all year. Speaking of saying things, I didn't see it but somebody just texted me and said that Lockett just got clobbered and got taken off the field on a stretcher.

Ricardo Lockette, not Tyler Lockett.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It was to protect us from what has been an intense Viking rush with a questionable Oline. Jay now has targets and they'll air it out more when they think they can give him time. That showed in the 2nd 1/2 when Gase was more comfortable with the protections.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

jay obviously doesn't have the coaching staff's trust...to open things up

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Seems like the offense is better when they release him

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Cutler is playing his best ball of his career and the Bears are wasting it with shitty play calling and a inept defense. Bears should be 4-3 right now instead of 2-5. Man oh man. Base will be here another year. Good coaches are supposed to win these games. Not lose them.

The D gave up 16 points today. It was the pedestrian offense that didn't do shit.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

jay obviously doesn't have the coaching staff's trust...to open things up

How dare they call games to the qb's strengths. That thought process is way underutilized in this league.

Reactions: WCL

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
The D gave up 16 points today. It was the pedestrian offense that didn't do shit.

Come again? The Vikings defense is a top few defense and was giving up 17 points per game coming into the game today. The Bears offense scored 20 points while employing a very conservative offense for the 1st half of the game. What did you expect the Bears offense to do, put up a 50 burger today, against a top tier defense?

The defense did play well until it mattered most but they lost any credibility they earned earlier in the game with the way they imploded again at the end of the game.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Come again? The Vikings defense is a top few defense and was giving up 17 points per game coming into the game today. The Bears offense scored 20 points while employing a very conservative offense for the 1st half of the game. What did you expect the Bears offense to do, put up a 50 burger today, against a top tier defense?

The defense did play well until it mattered most but they lost any credibility they earned earlier in the game with the way they imploded again at the end of the game.

Sorry come again? Where is the money on this team allocated? The offense, correct? This "inept" defense has kept the Bears in games. Obviously they are not going to drop 50 on anyone but scoring more than 20 would be nice yes.

The Bears have an extremely pedestrian offense despite significant talent on that on that side of the ball. The defense, while less talented, is actually performing.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

dude please.......the "O" has only put up 30+ points once in the last 2 yrs. The offensive effort was b.s. today

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry come again? Where is the money on this team allocated? The offense, correct? This "inept" defense has kept the Bears in games. Obviously they are not going to drop 50 on anyone but scoring more than 20 would be nice yes.

The Bears have an extremely pedestrian offense despite significant talent on that on that side of the ball. The defense, while less talented, is actually performing.

Not to mention the All-Pro OLine we are rocking.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Performing choke jobs?