Jay Cutler takes shots at current Bear in social media post, shows No Remorse!

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I ate Bear once in B.C., near Kamloops. Had it for breakfast with huckleberry pancakes and green chili. It was different, but good. Apparently it was a "berry" eating bear and it kept stumbling on to the property and destroying it. You know, just the opposite type situation as Jay Cutler probably encountered.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I didn’t realize people were so against hunting bears. I guess they never killed a rat or smashed a spider.

BUT THATS DIFFERENT!!!!

….if you’re a virtue signaler high horse rider 😆

msadows

Liked Posts:
Jay cant figure out what's killing his chickens but can kill a bear when he pays a guy 20k to do it for him

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Kinda is.

That rat or spider is in my house. I'm not running around montana hunting rats like a fucktard.

Sure…but what’s stopping you from taking that insect or rodent and releasing it into the wild? Chances are they don’t know they’re invading on your personal property lol….i get it though, much easier to kill them

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I understand the concept of hunting. It's fine, I guess. I don't really have the kind of bloodlust to want to go kill shit. I do find it odd when people are like, "HERE'S A PICTURE OF ME N MUH MURDER VICTIM THAT I KILLED WITH A RIFLE"

And that bear seems pretty small, no? Mama missing a baby somewhere? Lol. What an accomplishment.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I ate Bear once in B.C., near Kamloops. Had it for breakfast with huckleberry pancakes and green chili. It was different, but good. Apparently it was a "berry" eating bear and it kept stumbling on to the property and destroying it. You know, just the opposite type situation as Jay Cutler probably encountered.
that would make sense that a bear in BC would be a berry eater. the bears in Denali National Park in Alaska are basically vegetarians. They dont have the supply of fish anywhere around them to feed off of. They may occasionally nab a baby moose, but thats pretty challenging for them to pull off

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I understand the concept of hunting. It's fine, I guess. I don't really have the kind of bloodlust to want to go kill shit. I do find it odd when people are like, "HERE'S A PICTURE OF ME N MUH MURDER VICTIM THAT I KILLED WITH A RIFLE"

And that bear seems pretty small, no? Mama missing a baby somewhere? Lol. What an accomplishment.
its something that "manly" men do to make them feel better about their closeted urges/tendencies. id be willing to bet Jay has touched some tips before

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
People get so mad at hunting deer or bears for the fur or decorations but have no problem eating them for dinner. It's fucking weird.
I'm not against hunting.....as long as it is in season and you use the animal....killing because it annoys you is different. As legend pointed out....that's a rather small bear and probably young.