Jay Cutler takes shots at current Bear in social media post, shows No Remorse!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
People get so mad at hunting deer or bears for the fur or decorations but have no problem eating them for dinner. It's fucking weird.
The issue is the delusion in thinking you have accomplished something. There is no skill or accomplishment involved in shooting an unsuspecting animal from a safe distance.

If Jay strangled the Bear to death that would be something to brag about. Otherwise he did what 90% of the able bodied adult population can do if you give them a rifle and teach them how to shoot for about 1 day.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
its something that "manly" men do to make them feel better about their closeted urges/tendencies. id be willing to bet Jay has touched some tips before
What makes you think this? Do you know a hunter that is a douche? Or just anyone who doesn't just go buy meat and would rather hunt for it is a douche?
I'm an avid hunter, it's what we "manly" men do I guess.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The issue is the delusion in thinking you have accomplished something. There is no skill or accomplishment involved in shooting an unsuspecting animal from a safe distance.

If Jay strangled the Bear to death that would be something to brag about. Otherwise he did what 90% of the able bodied adult population can do if you give them a rifle and teach them how to shoot for about 1 day.
Wrong.
I put miles and miles hiking and scouting all year long for two weeks of living in a tiny tent alone in the middle of the wilderness. It takes a hell of a lot of work

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am not judging others on this, but I would kill a bear if it was for survival- either if I or my immediate family were threatened or we had to eat. Otherwise I am keeping a wide berth, especially if it's a Mom with babies.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wrong.
I put miles and miles hiking and scouting all year long for two weeks of living in a tiny tent alone in the middle of the wilderness. It takes a hell of a lot of work
Sounds like you could use a Surron Storm Bee 😁

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers

If Jay strangled the Bear to death that would be something to brag about. Otherwise he did what 90% of the able bodied adult population can do if you give them a rifle and teach them how to shoot for aboit 1 day.
Yea cause 90% of the population has the patience to sit still in below freezing temps for more than 30 seconds without getting anxiety from not having wifi, and can hike more than a mile with 50+lbs strapped to them. I don’t hunt either, but I do know how, and to think it’s easy shows how oblivious you are to it.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am not judging others on this, but I would kill a bear if it was for survival- either if I or my immediate family were threatened or we had to eat. Otherwise I am keeping a wide berth, especially if it's a Mom with babies.
It is illegal to shoot a bear that has cubs in Idaho.
I drew a muzzleloader elk hunt a few years ago. I was scouting a heard and happened upon a bear at about 30 yards. She was just sitting there staring at me, first instinct was to take it as it was only like a 2 mile pack out. As I pulled up to aim I seen something moving near her. It was 2 cubs the size of a small dog wrestling around. Probably the single coolest thing I've ever seen. Obviously I didn't shoot her and settled for tag soup that year.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yea cause 90% of the population has the patience to sit still in below freezing temps for more than 30 seconds without getting anxiety from not having wifi, and can hike more than a mile with 50+lbs strapped to them. I don’t hunt either, but I do know how, and to think it’s easy shows how oblivious you are to it.
Yeah I’m not a hunter but am friends with a bunch. There is way more to it than some realize

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's funny watching all these people that come to my area during hunting season. Mostly from Cali and Washington. They come in all Gung ho with thousands of dollars in camo riding 50 thousand dollar side by sides up and down the roads with their 15 thousand dollar rifles wondering why our camp always has meat hanging and they don't see anything. Lol get your fat ass out of the buggy, hike up that mountain at 3am, get to the top at daylight, freeze your ass off and then you'll have a 10% chance at getting some trigger time 😀

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
In Georgia, you can only hunt when the State DNR is in season or if there is overpopulation of certain species. If the population is too low, it is illegal to hunt that species. I really don’t know the circumstances of this particular hunt, but if it was me—I’d rather hunt an environmental & public threat like Wild Boar or Burmese Pythons. Florida has a massive problem with Pythons destroying the ecosystem. Wild Boars can be deadly and are actually intelligent creatures but they are also a threat to ecosystems and farms. Don’t understand the thrill of killing a bear. They are nowhere near as threatening as boars are.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
In Georgia, you can only hunt when the State DNR is in season or if there is overpopulation of certain species. If the population is too low, it is illegal to hunt that species. I really don’t know the circumstances of this particular hunt, but if it was me—I’d rather hunt an environmental & public threat like Wild Boar or Burmese Pythons. Florida has a massive problem with Pythons destroying the ecosystem. Wild Boars can be deadly and are actually intelligent creatures but they are also a threat to ecosystems and farms. Don’t understand the thrill of killing a bear. They are nowhere near as threatening as boars are.
I wouldn't call bears a threat but there are a lot of them here. Same with deer and elk. I don't get into the politics of it but if the population were to dwindle they would cut the quotas down for sure. Each unit has its own alloted tags based on the number of animals.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not against hunting.....as long as it is in season and you use the animal....killing because it annoys you is different. As legend pointed out....that's a rather small bear and probably young.
To be completely fair that is not a small black bear, not large either. Pretty average size in Idaho or Montana.
If your going to eat it then obviously you prefer it to be younger

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I ate Bear once in B.C., near Kamloops. Had it for breakfast with huckleberry pancakes and green chili. It was different, but good. Apparently it was a "berry" eating bear and it kept stumbling on to the property and destroying it. You know, just the opposite type situation as Jay Cutler probably encountered.
Have you tried to buy bear meat? No. Me neither so if I want bear meat then I have to hunt it. You know, just like Jay Cutler probably did.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I ate Bear once in B.C., near Kamloops. Had it for breakfast with huckleberry pancakes and green chili. It was different, but good. Apparently it was a "berry" eating bear and it kept stumbling on to the property and destroying it. You know, just the opposite type situation as Jay Cutler probably encountered.
So Cutler was stumbling onto the Bears' property and destroying it? Since the Bear didn't like Cutler eating all its berries, it complained and Cutler decided to shoot it to get all of the berries?

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
I don't like Bear meat so I've never hunted them but I do love elk meat and they take a lot of work to find and get close unless you get real lucky or you have access to private land. If you eat deer, you can literally shoot one just about anywhere around here without trying very hard. Probably wouldn't even need to get out of the truck. But I don't care for deer meat so I don't hunt them either.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Fuck wild boars. They can kill as many of those things as possible. They’re destructive as all hell. Sure pythons are the same

Bears are beautiful creatures. I don’t get the thrill either

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't like Bear meat so I've never hunted them but I do love elk meat and they take a lot of work to find and get close unless you get real lucky or you have access to private land. If you eat deer, you can literally shoot one just about anywhere around here without trying very hard. Probably wouldn't even need to get out of the truck. But I don't care for deer meat so I don't hunt them either.

I can’t stand deer meat. You’re the first person I’ve met who doesn’t like it. Most people rave about the shit.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Fuck wild boars. They can kill as many of those things as possible. They’re destructive as all hell. Sure pythons are the same

Bears are beautiful creatures. I don’t get the thrill either
Only person I could see hunting bears and being cool with it would be @truthbedamned because bear eggs are probably cheaper than Brandon eggs rn

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Same with deer here. It's pretty easy if you want a little forky or have a doe tag, but I prefer to not shoot them unless my freezer is empty.
Save those for the youth hunters and old timers who can't make it up the mountain.