Jay Cutler takes shots at current Bear in social media post, shows No Remorse!

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
If you are going to eat it, fine. If you are spot-and-stalking, fine, that is a fair hunt. Trophy hunting is just shooting something alive for the sake of it and to that, I get judgmental. And if you pay to go to a place where they bait the animal, that is right out.

But I do wonder if Bear tastes any good - they probably taste far different when they are out for salmon instead of berries. And you can't get those sexy bear skin rugs without SOME bear hunting.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
its something that "manly" men do to make them feel better about their closeted urges/tendencies. id be willing to bet Jay has touched some tips before
Some of the best environmentalists I know are also hunters. They pay a ton of fees that go towards wildlife and land management that otherwise would go unfunded.

It is the ones that only feel like men when they hold a gun that bother me.

alswank87

Liked Posts:
Kinda is.

That rat or spider is in my house. I'm not running around montana hunting rats like a fucktard.
How does the rat or spider know it’s your house? What makes it yours and not theirs?

UChiLAbear

My Happy Place
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Some of the best environmentalists I know are also hunters. They pay a ton of fees that go towards wildlife and land management that otherwise would go unfunded.

And not for hunting seasons, in time places would be overcome by rabbits, deer, hogs...etc......

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:

Meh, I get more annoyed at men that buy loud ass mufflers because it makes them feel badass as they rumble down the road.

UChiLAbear

My Happy Place
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
How does the rat or spider know it’s your house? What makes it yours and not theirs?
They don't know.....that's why you teach them a lesson about trespassing. Remember, ignorance is no defense when breaking the law.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Kill one baby bear and the mb is up in arms about it. Some posters defend fish from being abused by a poster, that’s now trying to sue everyone for outing him, and we’re trolls and cause two mods to blow the last fuses they have left in their branes

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Kill one baby bear and the mb is up in arms about it. Some posters defend fish from being abused by a poster, that’s now trying to sue everyone for outing him, and we’re trolls and cause two mods to blow the last fuses they have left in their branes

bb0b8ce4-8c02-4147-9b09-950110775a36_text.gif

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you are going to eat it, fine. If you are spot-and-stalking, fine, that is a fair hunt. Trophy hunting is just shooting something alive for the sake of it and to that, I get judgmental. And if you pay to go to a place where they bait the animal, that is right out.

But I do wonder if Bear tastes any good - they probably taste far different when they are out for salmon instead of berries. And you can't get those sexy bear skin rugs without SOME bear hunting.
I typically only make sausage out of it which is very good.