Jay Cutler takes shots at current Bear in social media post, shows No Remorse!

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can’t stand deer meat. You’re the first person I’ve met who doesn’t like it. Most people rave about the shit.
There's good and bad imo. If you shoot a big rutting buck ya, it's gonna be terrible. But you can still make good sausage out of it. And nothing better than deer heart over a campfire...just sayin

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The issue is the delusion in thinking you have accomplished something. There is no skill or accomplishment involved in shooting an unsuspecting animal from a safe distance.

If Jay strangled the Bear to death that would be something to brag about. Otherwise he did what 90% of the able bodied adult population can do if you give them a rifle and teach them how to shoot for about 1 day.
Did he actually say "hey I just shot this thing that no one else could do except me!" If not, how do you know what his reasons are?

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
There's good and bad imo. If you shoot a big rutting buck ya, it's gonna be terrible. But you can still make good sausage out of it. And nothing better than deer heart over a campfire...just sayin

Yeah I probably need to give it another shot.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
The issue is the delusion in thinking you have accomplished something. There is no skill or accomplishment involved in shooting an unsuspecting animal from a safe distance.

If Jay strangled the Bear to death that would be something to brag about. Otherwise he did what 90% of the able bodied adult population can do if you give them a rifle and teach them how to shoot for about 1 day.
I think I see where you are going. Currently for every 9 bears killed, there is a chance of one bear successfully killing the hunter from your 90% comment.

To make it more even, provide these hunters with rifles that have less range and have less powerful bullets. Let's get it to 50%, making it an even fight.

Perhaps, there will one day be a selfie of a bear with his prize kill, Jay Cutler on the web in the future.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I understand the concept of hunting. It's fine, I guess. I don't really have the kind of bloodlust to want to go kill shit. I do find it odd when people are like, "HERE'S A PICTURE OF ME N MUH MURDER VICTIM THAT I KILLED WITH A RIFLE"

And that bear seems pretty small, no? Mama missing a baby somewhere? Lol. What an accomplishment.
For sure. It would be like jumping in a pee wee football game and scoring 100TDs. Well, yeah you have an advantage, the Bear is supposed to lose. You have a gun! What did you think was going to happen. Now if Jay had a knife and killed the Bears. Ok, maybe. Fairly impressive.

I'm not against hunting. Just trophy hunting. It's weird. I know people who have said, if not for hunting their family would not be able to eat. Who am I to judge a man who hunts for his food when I pay for mine.

Also, I'm good with thinning the herd when the herd is going to disrupt the ecosystem.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
People just don't like Cutler because besides the fact he did not live up to expectations on the Bears, he is a white rich Republican who can bang hot models all day everyday and brag about it.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I am not upset. Coping would be for someone who IS mad to do. You seem to not approve of Cutler's decision to kill animals. Thus are you coping is the real question.
I don't approve of killing bears no, and idk how that would translate to coping for cutler killing a bear lol but have a gr8 night figuring that out for me.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
What makes you think this? Do you know a hunter that is a douche? Or just anyone who doesn't just go buy meat and would rather hunt for it is a douche?
I'm an avid hunter, it's what we "manly" men do I guess.
I am thinking that @knoxville7 said something about "manly" men which has nothing to do with manly men. A hunter is a person who has hunting as a major part of their lives, hunting providing a source of their food staples among other things. That would be one example of a manly man. A "manly" man is a person who pretends to be something, like pretending to be a hunter, just for show.

Some examples:
  1. a race car driver verses a person who drives fast on the road, calling themselves a race car driver
  2. a fisherman who will release a small fish versus a 'fisherman' who takes a small fish home just to showoff his catch.
  3. a hunter who doesn't shoot a baby bear versus a 'hunter' who shoots a baby bear and takes pictures of his conquest.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
People just don't like Cutler because besides the fact he did not live up to expectations on the Bears, he is a white rich Republican who can bang hot models all day everyday and brag about it.

Nah.

I am used to rich white guys loving guns, Barbie dolls and tax breaks. It's definitely all the horrible, horrible football.....

.....and a little shooting baby bears for social media likes.

Such a gross human being.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For sure. It would be like jumping in a pee wee football game and scoring 100TDs. Well, yeah you have an advantage, the Bear is supposed to lose. You have a gun! What did you think was going to happen. Now if Jay had a knife and killed the Bears. Ok, maybe. Fairly impressive.

I'm not against hunting. Just trophy hunting. It's weird. I know people who have said, if not for hunting their family would not be able to eat. Who am I to judge a man who hunts for his food when I pay for mine.

Also, I'm good with thinning the herd when the herd is going to disrupt the ecosystem.
I can understand the trophy part of it. It is not easy to get a small one. It's damn near impossible (without crazy luck) to get a trophy. You have to put in so much time, money, and effort. You have to be willing to put your whole lively hood into a backpack and trek 20 miles into the unknown and survive off of nothing for a week or more. Then if you find one you have to actually know how to position yourself for a shot without being detected. The ones who become trophy's are smart. They don't get that big by being lucky. Their extremely smart and hard to get. Then imaging you get it. Now you've got to get the animal and all your shit out.
To say it's not an accomplishment is crazy imo. The pictures I have of every trophy I have is a memory I'll never forget

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am thinking that @knoxville7 said something about "manly" men which has nothing to do with manly men. A hunter is a person who has hunting as a major part of their lives, hunting providing a source of their food staples among other things. That would be one example of a manly man. A "manly" man is a person who pretends to be something, like pretending to be a hunter, just for show.

Some examples:
  1. a race car driver verses a person who drives fast on the road, calling themselves a race car driver
  2. a fisherman who will release a small fish versus a 'fisherman' who takes a small fish home just to showoff his catch.
  3. a hunter who doesn't shoot a baby bear versus a 'hunter' who shoots a baby bear and takes pictures of his conquest.
Yes. He said "manly" men. I was just joking. To me hunting is just part of life. Nothing about being manly lol
As to 3. That may or may not be a young bear. Can't tell in the pictures. It looks full grown by the paw size. Black bears usually aren't very big.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can’t stand deer meat. You’re the first person I’ve met who doesn’t like it. Most people rave about the shit.
I had it at a restaurant in Prague. It was lean and gamey. With gravy (as it was served), it kinda reminded me of turkey, and not necessarily in a good way.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
It's funny watching all these people that come to my area during hunting season. Mostly from Cali and Washington. They come in all Gung ho with thousands of dollars in camo riding 50 thousand dollar side by sides up and down the roads with their 15 thousand dollar rifles wondering why our camp always has meat hanging and they don't see anything. Lol get your fat ass out of the buggy, hike up that mountain at 3am, get to the top at daylight, freeze your ass off and then you'll have a 10% chance at getting some trigger time 😀
I’m an avid hiker and backpacker, live close to the AT. It’s pretty much the same here, most if the hunters got fat and go bass fishing instead

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I can understand the trophy part of it. It is not easy to get a small one. It's damn near impossible (without crazy luck) to get a trophy. You have to put in so much time, money, and effort. You have to be willing to put your whole lively hood into a backpack and trek 20 miles into the unknown and survive off of nothing for a week or more. Then if you find one you have to actually know how to position yourself for a shot without being detected. The ones who become trophy's are smart. They don't get that big by being lucky. Their extremely smart and hard to get. Then imaging you get it. Now you've got to get the animal and all your shit out.
To say it's not an accomplishment is crazy imo. The pictures I have of every trophy I have is a memory I'll never forget
That's not what they are celebrating though. They are celebrating the pulling of the trigger and killing of the animal. If they did all of those things you mentioned to step on a bug I'm sure they would not post it. Hiking through the woods and surviving for days in the wild is absolutely an accomplishment. Pulling a trigger is not. You can do all of the things you mentioned and it's still an amazing feat. I don't see the amazement in killing something that you have snuck up on and killing with a gun from hundreds of yards away.

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@ursamajor giving u some attention here, ho.

When u get done cappin cardinals and blasting blackbirds do you get a craving for murdering bears?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
That's not what they are celebrating though. They are celebrating the pulling of the trigger and killing of the animal. If they did all of those things you mentioned to step on a bug I'm sure they would not post it. Hiking through the woods and surviving for days in the wild is absolutely an accomplishment. Pulling a trigger is not. You can do all of the things you mentioned and it's still an amazing feat. I don't find the amazing in killing something that you have snuck up on and killing with a gun from hundreds of yards away.
How do you know the reason he posted the picture? And more importantly, why do you care?