Jay Cutler takes shots at current Bear in social media post, shows No Remorse!

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I had it at a restaurant in Prague. It was lean and gamey. With gravy (as it was served), it kinda reminded me of turkey, and not necessarily in a good way.
It's definitely lean. And if it's a gamey one it's not going to be good. Especially if not properly taken care of. You gotta let it hang in a freezer till it molds (sounds weird but it works)

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I could see people virtue signaling if he was killing domestic dogs or some shit like Vick. He is killing a wild fucking Bear that would kill you if given the chance. Get the fuck over it.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's not what they are celebrating though. They are celebrating the pulling of the trigger and killing of the animal. If they did all of those things you mentioned to step on a bug I'm sure they would not post it. Hiking through the woods and surviving for days in the wild is absolutely an accomplishment. Pulling a trigger is not. You can do all of the things you mentioned and it's still an amazing feat. I don't find the amazing in killing something that you have snuck up on and killing with a gun from hundreds of yards away.
That's fine. But like I said it's not as easy as you think to just "sneak up " on an animal during hunting season.
And I'd say that probably 75% of my friends are hunters. And zero percent of them are doing it for the excitement of pulling the trigger.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
@ursamajor giving u some attention here, ho.

When u get done cappin cardinals and blasting blackbirds do you get a craving for murdering bears?
We eat the birds, if that’s what you’re asking. Never had a bird stuffed, and the only game I hunt, are upland birds. Too many growing cases of CWD for me to want to hunt deer or elk.

Equating birds that are classified as poultry, to songbirds, is an idiotic reach, even for you.

Let me ask, do you eat chicken or turkey? Do you think that chicken or turkey are the same as cardinals? I only ask, because pheasant and partridge are in the same class of dining fare as chicken and turkey. We also hunt turkey, but you don’t need dogs for that.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't approve of killing bears no, and idk how that would translate to coping for cutler killing a bear lol but have a gr8 night figuring that out for me.
Lemme guess you “choose the bear”.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Black bears can weigh up to 600 lbs and run 35 mph. It would be ALMOST as bad as Leonardo DiCaprio got it in The Revenant.
Thanks I have encountered then several times in different parts of the country and have never been murdered but yes it is a little frightening!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Lemme guess you “choose the bear”.
Hey I know you can't stop following me around 2nite but I'm going to politely not be your e-ho bro so find someone else to reeeeeeeee about lol

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We eat the birds, if that’s what you’re asking. Never had a bird stuffed, and the only game I hunt, are upland birds. Too many growing cases of CWD for me to want to hunt deer or elk.

Equating birds that are classified as poultry, to songbirds, is an idiotic reach, even for you.

Let me ask, do you eat chicken or turkey? Do you think that chicken or turkey are the same as cardinals? I only ask, because pheasant and partridge are in the same class of dining fare as chicken and turkey. We also hunt turkey, but you don’t need dogs for that.
CWD isn't quite as bad here yet. Hopefully it stays that way.
There's a lot of good upland game here too. I don't get out as much as I'd like. My dog (lab) is a great retriever for ducks and geese but he goes pretty much full Special person when we get after the upland game.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hey I know you can't stop following me around 2nite but I'm going to politely not be your e-ho bro so find someone else to reeeeeeeee about lol
What was that, you were saying?IMG_2557.jpeg

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
CWD isn't quite as bad here yet. Hopefully it stays that way.
There's a lot of good upland game here too. I don't get out as much as I'd like. My dog (lab) is a great retriever for ducks and geese but he goes pretty much full Special person when we get after the upland game.
Yeah. Last year on opening weekend we came across a guy who was bird-less, running 3 labs. They were just running all over the place. I already had 2 pheasants in the bag. He asked if I wanted to run our dogs together. His dogs just ran right past a rooster that my dog came in behind, and pointed. Flushed him, took him, limiting. Then I stayed with him for another 45 min or so, till my dog was able to get him 3 roosters of his own.

You know the old saying: “If God wanted labs to point, he’d give them a stick”

Last edited:

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Leonardo DiCaprio friggin' deserved it 🤣
That shit gives me nightmares lol. Especially when your just sleeping under a tree with a little campfire and you can hear everything in the quiet. You just know it's a Grizzly even though there aren't any within 200 miles.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah. Last year on opening weekend we came across a guy who was bird-less, running 3 labs. They were just running all over the place. I already had 2 pheasants in the bag. He asked if I wanted to run our dogs together. His dogs just ran right past a rooster that my dog came in behind, and pointed. Flushed him, took him, limiting. Then I stayed with him for another :45 or so, till my dog was able to get him 3 roosters of his own.

You know the old saying: “If God wanted labs to point, he’d give them a stick”
Yep...that's pretty much my life. Bobo stays home on those hunts and I go with guys who have pointers when I do go. Those dogs are amazing, but I like my waterfowl hunting and have had nothing but labs my whole life.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Wrong.
I put miles and miles hiking and scouting all year long for two weeks of living in a tiny tent alone in the middle of the wilderness. It takes a hell of a lot of work

Are you Jay Cutler? I was referring to Jay Cutler. Not all hunters.

I will say in relation to your specific statement nothing you said has to do with the shooting aspect. That is what I was referring to.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yea cause 90% of the population has the patience to sit still in below freezing temps for more than 30 seconds without getting anxiety from not having wifi, and can hike more than a mile with 50+lbs strapped to them. I don’t hunt either, but I do know how, and to think it’s easy shows how oblivious you are to it.

Yall ready need to read. I said nothing about any of the above. I again was referring to the act of shooting a bear. And in particular Jay Cutler who I doubt does any of the shit that you are referring to.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yall ready need to read. I said nothing about any of the above. I again was referring to the act of shooting a bear. And in particular Jay Cutler who I doubt does any of the shit that you are referring to.
I think I remember hearing that he was a pretty big hunter. Can't remember where, and I could be wrong, but that's what I was referring to.