Jay Cutler takes shots at current Bear in social media post, shows No Remorse!

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I don't typically buy Costco beef, no. What is the relevance of your question?
(Don't be mad if I don't read more of your posts until 2mow my dude, I'll bbl)
I just was thinking about your food posts after your comment on bear meat. I wanted to see if I thought what you like to eat as a treat was any better IMO. It's all good though.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I just was thinking about your food posts after your comment on bear meat. I wanted to see if I thought what you like to eat as a treat was any better IMO. It's all good though.
Eating bear meat means a whole different thing in certain parts of Atlanta @PrideisBears

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Why are you constantly looking for an argument? There is several pages of actual interesting input from people that actually hunt. Then there's you just giving a contrarian stance (in literally any controversial thread) looking for an argument.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bear looks small. Jay was only ever good with the small game.
You would have did a backflip over the bears and snapped its neck with your own two hands

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
All hunters should get together and shoot each other. Now that’s a fun game!

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
False equivalence from a pimpled CAC ass.

Hunting is pretty mid bro even the lowest IQ fuckly bois can master the craft of killing an animal with an even lower IQ with some sort of weapon.

You do realize that ret@rd cave people hunted so that they could survive and not starve to death, don't you?
It's not a false equivalency, animals have to die for you to eat, that's the equivalency..

So when you made the point that ret@rd cave people could hunt, did you not realize you were insulting yourself because you can't?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It's not a false equivalency, animals have to die for you to eat, that's the equivalency..

So when you made the point that ret@rd cave people could hunt, did you not realize you were insulting yourself because you can't?
I can't hunt? Wut?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Correct, it's beyond what you can do right? Or have you actually ever hunted?
Bro I shot a buck and ate raw heart when I was like 12.

Also"beyond what you can do" Lol who talks like that

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think the theme of the week has moved from fishing to hunting

• Haha
Reactions: DC

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Are you seriously comparing animals to insects? Holy ritard
Oh lord…does life matter or not? Is murder murder or is it not? Animas, insects, rodents…who are you to decide? The same people who are professionally outraged over killing a bear, are the same people who have killed insects, rodents, or other animals….did they have to kill them? No…they could have taken other means to dispose of them while preserving their life….but no….instead they create their own moral compass and justify it in their head while criticizing hunters or whatever else…that’s fine…but you have to realize it’s hypocritical. We’re all guilty of it but don’t be ignorant of it

Edit: Bonus points for purposefully misspelling Special person like it makes a difference instead of making an argument or voicing your opinion in a meaningful way. Shows a lot about you

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I love Bear meat. I hate deer meat. I have my own beef and pork and chicken right in my yard. Is killing a cow murder? When I butcher chickens is it mass murder?? I don't hunt it so it's fine I guess. What I despise is plant killers. Plants never hurt anyone.