Jay Cutler takes shots at current Bear in social media post, shows No Remorse!

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yep...that's pretty much my life. Bobo stays home on those hunts and I go with guys who have pointers when I do go. Those dogs are amazing, but I like my waterfowl hunting and have had nothing but labs my whole life.
Every couple of years, I throw on the waders, and meet up with a friend who has some nice decoys, for Ducks. I have a Pudelpointer, so she does well retrieving out on the water.

It’s actually the reason why I chose a Pudelpointer, over a Short-Haired or Wire-haired, etc. It’s the breed’s versatility. But I just never really put together a decent setup for ducks or geese. I probably should, as I feel kinda bad for having my dog miss out on that many more hunts.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Every couple of years, I throw on the waders, and meet up with a friend who has some nice decoys, for Ducks. I have a Pudelpointer, so she does well retrieving out on the water.

It’s actually the reason why I chose a Pudelpointer, over a Short-Haired or Wire-haired, etc. It’s the breed’s versatility. But I just never really put together a decent setup for ducks or geese. I probably should, as I feel kinda bad for having my dog miss out on that many more hunts.
I've heard good things about them. Atleast they won't freeze to death. Just getting all the cockaburs out has to be a bitch?

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I don't do much decoys for ducks. Just do the same jump shooting loop iv done for 35 years. But geese.....good God between our group we could fill a semi trailer with decors. It's kinda ridiculous tbh.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't do much decoys for ducks. Just do the same jump shooting loop iv done for 35 years. But geese.....good God between our group we could fill a semi trailer with decors. It's kinda ridiculous tbh.
The last time I went out, we saw a massive roost of ducks out on a channel, and set up decoys about a half mile down from them, hid in the cattails, then started calling them in, with great success. Around 10 shoots in about half an hour. About 30 ducks all in, between the 5 of us. Then a group came in, and jumped the roost 😩. I’ve only hunted geese once. We were using liedown blinds.

I’m one of the few that will use an O/U for waterfowl, even as infrequently as I hunt them. I just like the balance, the speed of swing, shorter length, and having 2 different chokes. I’ve never been an auto loader guy. I’m fine with giving up that 3rd shell.

Last edited:

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Sure…but what’s stopping you from taking that insect or rodent and releasing it into the wild? Chances are they don’t know they’re invading on your personal property lol….i get it though, much easier to kill them
Are you seriously comparing animals to insects? Holy ritard

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The last time I went out, we saw a massive roost of ducks out on a channel, and set up decoys about a half mile down from them, hid in the cattails, then started calling them in, with great success. Around 10 shoots in about half an hour. About 30 ducks all in, between the 5 of us. Then a group came in, and jumped the roost 😩. One only hunted geese once. We were using liedown blinds.

I’m one of the few that will use an O/U for waterfowl, even as infrequently as I hunt them. I just like the balance, the speed of swing, shorter length, and having 2 different chokes. I’ve never been an auto loader guy. I’m fine with giving up that 3rd shell.
Have you ever fucked a duck after you O/U it?

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I've heard good things about them. Atleast they won't freeze to death. Just getting all the cockaburs out has to be a bitch?
I only have to take the ones out of her scruff and ears. I leave her face bushy, just to protect her eyes from burrs on the hunt, and she wears a skid plate (mostly for barbed wire, and visibility). Everywhere else, she picks out herself, on the ride home. It’s never that bad.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Have you ever fucked a duck after you O/U it?
Do you know what an O/U is? Are you asking about fucking a dead duck, because you’re into animal necro? Just seems like an odd question to insert.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Did he actually say "hey I just shot this thing that no one else could do except me!" If not, how do you know what his reasons are?
I dont. I am speculating based on my impression of him and the smug asshole look he seems to have in every photo.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think I remember hearing that he was a pretty big hunter. Can't remember where, and I could be wrong, but that's what I was referring to.

If he does all the scouting and tracking then that would be an accomplishment. However again my comment was about the act of shooting the Bear.

Last edited:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
The issue is the delusion in thinking you have accomplished something. There is no skill or accomplishment involved in shooting an unsuspecting animal from a safe distance.

If Jay strangled the Bear to death that would be something to brag about. Otherwise he did what 90% of the able bodied adult population can do if you give them a rifle and teach them how to shoot for about 1 day.
How much hunting have you actually done to make the claim there is no skill?

Is it more skill to pay someone else to kill your meat when you buy steaks from the grocery store?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Have you tried to buy bear meat? No. Me neither so if I want bear meat then I have to hunt it. You know, just like Jay Cutler probably did.
He was definitely doing it for the meat. 100%

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Have you tried to buy bear meat? No. Me neither so if I want bear meat then I have to hunt it. You know, just like Jay Cutler probably did.
It's disgusting ain't nobody eating it on purpose except for Alaskan idiot or douchebag morons who think weird protein diets and benging young tween boys is a warrior spirit lifestyle.

So that tracks with Jay Cuntler I guess....

Reactions: DC

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
It's disgusting ain't nobody eating it on purpose except for Alaskan idiot or douchebag morons who think weird protein diets and benging young tween boys is a warrior spirit lifestyle.

So that tracks with Jay Cuntler I guess....
What are you eating on your game day food threads that are so amazing again? Costco beef brisket?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
How much hunting have you actually done to make the claim there is no skill?

Is it more skill to pay someone else to kill your meat when you buy steaks from the grocery store?
False equivalence from a pimpled CAC ass.

Hunting is pretty mid bro even the lowest IQ fuckly bois can master the craft of killing an animal with an even lower IQ with some sort of weapon.

You do realize that ret@rd cave people hunted so that they could survive and not starve to death, don't you?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Today I learned that you can't enjoy a burger without appreciating some greasy oily ass bear meat some stranger on the internet has never tried in his life.