Jayden Daniels > Caleb Williams

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Not really. He missed throwing to a few wide open receivers already and missed a wide open TD that he overthrew by literally 20 yards.

Had a great bomb tho.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Personnel and coaching aside, he does look better than Williams. More confident, accurate, and his mobility is definitely a plus when he's trying to get out of trouble.

Hopefully this doesn't become a storyline of, "Bears missed out on Mahomes, CJ, and Daniels."

dennehy

Liked Posts:
He's had tons of time tonight. As i mentioned in the other thread about this game he can be really good if he gets better with his reads. Also has to stay healthy, his play style and body type aren't a great combo.

1COBearsfan

We’re all mad here
Donator
Liked Posts:
Starts hot, falls apart in the second half of the season.

Like clockwork.
Hopefully our coaching staff caught a little amnesia at some trust building retreat and they suddenly remember how to run a foosball team in the second half of the season

1COBearsfan

We’re all mad here
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel like this thread is on the same basement-dwelling level as the thread that people were pissed our kicker wasn’t automatic from over 50yds

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Looks comfortable, but he, like the other rookies, struggle when he has to come off his 1st read. Missed some opportunities for big plays early in that game. Luckily, his RB's are good and he can use his own legs to get himself out of trouble when necessary. Kingsbury is also > Waldron.

Last edited:
Liked Posts:
I feel like this thread is on the same basement-dwelling level as the thread that people were pissed our kicker wasn’t automatic from over 50yds
Right. One QB is killing the Bengals on the road....and its comparable to a kicker. Are you even watching the game? Daniels is like a pro. In control. Making plays. "Special", which is what I have NOT seen from CW this year.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
1 to 3 game samples really excite me. Especially with both QBs in the exact same situation. Done deal here folks.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Personnel and coaching aside, he does look better than Williams. More confident, accurate, and his mobility is definitely a plus when he's trying to get out of trouble.

Hopefully this doesn't become a storyline of, "Bears missed out on Mahomes, CJ, and Daniels."
I'm really not concerned about that. Williams is better at most of the things a qb does from the pocket. Daniels floor as a rookie was higher because his mobility gives him a soft landing to cover for his poor processing. Williams upside is higher because he's already better at processing the defense and throwing into tight windows.