Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Honestly who the F*&k knows? I don't think you could put any quarterback behind this offensive line and expect anything other than the sh*t show that we have seen so far. I mean what kind of assessment can you make of Williams at this point? That he can take a pounding and still show up for work the next day? That's the only think I can see right now.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
Quit making fucking excuses, Jayden looks 100% better than Caleb. Watching this game has me a lil sick. I've been a Bears fan for 40years but the last few years I've cared less and less. After the shit show of these last few weeks, I honestly am loosing my love for the Bears.

Liked Posts:
I didn't stutter ( not sure it's possible typing).

Stats are recorded based on what the players do on the field. They don't wait until the players have played a certain number of games. Instead it is what it is.

If Daniels wins this game tonight and plays well, it’s ok to say he played well. You don't have to see more.
I don't understand anything you said. Its like you are against watching football. "Stats are recorded based on what players do on the field"....are you Special person?

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Objectively Daniels > Williams. The narrative has been that he is more NFL ready and Williams has a higher ceiling but honestly if you had a do-over wouldn't you take it?

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't understand anything you said. Its like you are against watching football. "Stats are recorded based on what players do on the field"....are you Special person?
Daniels looks great right now. I suppose for you he has to do it again for the next 3 games.

Denial makes you the special person.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Objectively Daniels > Williams. The narrative has been that he is more NFL ready and Williams has a higher ceiling but honestly if you had a do-over wouldn't you take it?

Williams would be dominating right now if he had all day to throw too.

Daniels looks good but he's clearly not as far ahead processing as caleb is.

I give caleb shit because hes not ready but none of these rookies are. Daniels is being asked to run a very simple offense and its working because he's very talented. Caleb is being asked to run a very complex offense and its not working because our OL is trash.

alswank87

Liked Posts:
Jayden looks 100% better than Caleb. Watching this game has me a lil sick. I've been a Bears fan for 40years but the last few years I've cared less and less. After the shit show of these last few weeks, I honestly am loosing my love for the Bears.
You have to temper expectations. Up until this year it was pretty clear we were terrible. There was something to get excited about over this football team. They proved it was all hype. Maybe if they bring in the right players and coaching, we will have a reason to care next year. Personally, I think just having Caleb Williams makes that window of caring open longer than if we didn’t have him. However, if he sucks next year and into year three, it’s back to not caring about the bears until they rebuild again.