Jayden Daniels > Caleb Williams

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Right. One QB is killing the Bengals on the road....and its comparable to a kicker. Are you even watching the game? Daniels is like a pro. In control. Making plays. "Special", which is what I have NOT seen from CW this year.

This thread is special!

Liked Posts:
He just threw his first touchdown pass in game 3. Soooooooooooooo

He just threw his first touchdown pass in game 3. Soooooooooooooo
And the Redskins have 28 points early in the 3rd quarter....seems like that would be a winning formula with the Bears defense. The whole point of the QB is to lead the offense to score points.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stop it.

Right now he looks good and it does appear he has time in the pocket. It's OK to say it.

I don't get the sample size stuff. Sample size doesn't get recorded as a stat.

When he struggles, and he will, I'm sure folks will come out and pronounce him to be a bust.

For now it's positive.

As for our QB, he will continue to progress. If you haven't seen improvement you're either blind or a hater or both.

Daniels likely wouldn't last 3 quarters in Chicago.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Call Washington and trade out #1 for their #2. Dew eht Poles!

Liked Posts:
Stop it.

Right now he looks good and it does appear he has time in the pocket. It's OK to say it.

I don't get the sample size stuff. Sample size doesn't get recorded as a stat.

When he struggles, and he will, I'm sure folks will come out and pronounce him to be a bust.

For now it's positive.

As for our QB, he will continue to progress. If you haven't seen improvement you're either blind or a hater or both.

Daniels likely wouldn't last 3 quarters in Chicago.
I can't help "sample size". It is what it is. I'm just telling you what I am seeing.

Liked Posts:
and the dude is passing Charlie Batch in rushing stats....which is like CW comparing to Brian Hoyer in passing stats....its "special"

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't help "sample size". It is what it is. I'm just telling you what I am seeing.
That's fine but to look at any player make plays in one game and not acknowledge it seems silly to me.

That game goes in the books. They don't hold till later.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
And the Redskins have 28 points early in the 3rd quarter....seems like that would be a winning formula with the Bears defense. The whole point of the QB is to lead the offense to score points.

Oh simply brilliant take thanks for making us smarter today with your arrival.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't stutter ( not sure it's possible typing).

Stats are recorded based on what the players do on the field. They don't wait until the players have played a certain number of games. Instead it is what it is.

If Daniels wins this game tonight and plays well, it’s ok to say he played well. You don't have to see more.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Time may prove me wrong, but I thought he was the most overrated prospect in the draft, like Anthony Richardson without any of the size.

He would be in the hospital if he was playing on this Bears team.

Last edited: