Jayden Daniels > Caleb Williams

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
THE CUNTING

Imagine being this short-sighted. 3 games. Okay. 3 games does not define a career.

Remember the cunting about Mac Jones because of his first season in the NFL? How has he done since?

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
There was a time when RGIII looked like a better player than Andrew Luck. Patience, people.

msadows

Liked Posts:
He definitely looks like the superior player at this early stage. Time will tell. But I had him above CW for the #1 pick and was laughed at. But you can’t teach his height, ability to quickly read the field, his feel for the game, his quick release and deadly accuracy.

The size will come as he grows into his grown man body. Beside human tanks like Andrew Luck have been beaten out of the game. Injuries are too unpredictable — you take the talent and cross your fingers.

I wonder how caleb would look behind that OL vs. getting his brane scrambled on the bears.

Jayden prob hurt if he's on the bears RN

Liked Posts:
THE CUNTING

Imagine being this short-sighted. 3 games. Okay. 3 games does not define a career.

Remember the cunting about Mac Jones because of his first season in the NFL? How has he done s

I wonder how caleb would look behind that OL vs. getting his brane scrambled on the bears.

Jayden prob hurt if he's on the bears RN
Forgot that the Redskins were an offensive juggernaut. Gimme a break. He had a guy immediately on him and still completed a long TD to McLaughlin. Impressive

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Williams would be dominating right now if he had all day to throw too.

Daniels looks good but he's clearly not as far ahead processing as caleb is.

I give caleb shit because hes not ready but none of these rookies are. Daniels is being asked to run a very simple offense and its working because he's very talented. Caleb is being asked to run a very complex offense and its not working because our OL is trash.
IDK maybe Williams would set rookie records if he was in DC but he isn't. It's too early to know how it will end up but rn one rookie looks a lot better than the other no matter how you slice it.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, I am. Daniels looks like he is at NFL gameday speed. CW is still struggling. And JD was the 'prospect' while CW was the pro ready guy.
Now you understand my meaning about people who talk about sample size.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Looks comfortable, but he, like the other rookies, struggle when he has to come off his 1st read. Missed some opportunities for big plays early in that game. Luckily, his RB's are good and he can use his own legs to get himself out of trouble when necessary. Kingsbury is also > Waldron.
This is what it is. Daniels actually has an OC who schemes to his strengths and covers up his weaknesses. Rhythm plays, one-read plays. That’s honestly what Waldron needs to be doing with Williams, and then slowly building on that.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
I don’t post often but damn JD looks great. Good for him. Remember that JD is playing right now at a higher level because his OC calls typical college schemes that JD is familiar. Also Washington OL at least tonight looks great and that’s something that if JD had Chicago OL he would be screwed.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
THE CUNTING

Remember the cunting about Mac Jones because of his first season in the NFL? How has he done since?
Of course 3 games doesn’t mean shit but people can make observations, no?

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
He definitely looks like the superior player at this early stage. Time will tell. I had him above CW for the #1 pick and was laughed at. But you can’t teach his height, ability to quickly read the field, his feel for the game, his quick release and deadly accuracy.

The size will come as he grows into his grown man body. Besides human tanks like Andrew Luck have been beaten out of the game. Injuries are too unpredictable — you take the talent and cross your fingers.
That's because most of what you said pre-draft was Special person

msadows

Liked Posts:
This is what it is. Daniels actually has an OC who schemes to his strengths and covers up his weaknesses. Rhythm plays, one-read plays. That’s honestly what Waldron needs to be doing with Williams, and then slowly building on that.

Well, this and our OL is dogshit.

Waldron keeps trying to do complex schemes when we cant even do a zone run play

The commanders OL looked fantastic tonight. That wont happen at all this year for caleb

msadows

Liked Posts:
I don’t post often but damn JD looks great. Good for him. Remember that JD is playing right now at a higher level because his OC calls typical college schemes that JD is familiar. Also Washington OL at least tonight looks great and that’s something that if JD had Chicago OL he would be screwed.

And as we have seen with JF, those schemes can only go so far.

Our coach should still be doing this tho. No reason to overcomplicate shit for rookies