Jayden Daniels > Caleb Williams

Liked Posts:
Imagine a forum where CW gets praised for passing yards....and JD gets criticized for winning a 38-33 game against a legit QB and completing 90%+ of his passes. This place is nuts.

Liked Posts:
He has looked incredible, most talented NFL QB's look good when their OL and run game look like his tonight.

We will see what happens when he has his first read shut down. Teams are going to react to this tape.
HA HA HA HA

I give credit to God for this place....much like JD

msadows

Liked Posts:
Imagine a forum where CW gets praised for passing yards....and JD gets criticized for winning a 38-33 game against a legit QB and completing 90%+ of his passes. This place is nuts.

I have been shitting on caleb for the last 24 hours, your thread is just fucking dumb.

JUSTFINGWIN

Liked Posts:
If it turns out that JD is a franchise QB and CW turns out to be mediocre or worst yet - a BUST!!? I am calling it quits with the Bears. I will go into hibernation until they make another superbowl shuffle.

msadows

Liked Posts:
If it turns out that JD is a franchise QB and CW turns out to be mediocre or worst yet - a BUST!!? I am calling it quits with the Bears. I will go into hibernation until they make another superbowl shuffle.

We were never drafting another 1 read and run QB who had two first round WR's to throw to.

We took caleb because his processing is next level for where he is in the NFL. He might suck but he already see's the field better than most NFL QB's do including our last two.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
I wonder how caleb would look behind that OL vs. getting his brane scrambled on the bears.

Jayden prob hurt if he's on the bears RN
This won’t be popular but Caleb has been throwing the ball with the mechanics of a wild man — feet going one way — upper body going the other way — ball going 15 yards over the heads of wide open guys.

That said, i am not giving up on him.

But it is disengenuous to put all on the line. Caleb has to play better. And it starts with getting his mechanics together. He is playing too much street ball out there. Even Mahomes plays with good mechanics 85/90% of the time.

In his defense, Caleb also needs better coaching.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Yeah let those stupid Commanders score points and win games. We'll show them. For the next 3 years Caleb will show a calculated slight improvement in each game and in 2027 the Bears will be good to go!

By week 8 he will be throwing for 800 yards, 5 ints, and we will score 20 points.

Its progress tho

msadows

Liked Posts:
Right....CW has no good receiving targets. Just watched a guy lead his team to 38 points. More than CW, more than JF....sorry

Oline matters. The best teams in the NFL have very good OL's.

Not surprised a boomer bears fan doesnt understand this because the bears OL has sucked for most of their lifetimes and they wonder why the offense looks like shit

Jalen Hurts looked like a stud when he had the best OL in football, now he's a turnover machine.

Liked Posts:
Oline matters. The best teams in the NFL have very good OL's.

Not surprised a boomer bears fan doesnt understand this because the bears OL has sucked for most of their lifetimes and they wonder why the offense looks like shit

Jalen Hurts looked like a stud when he had the best OL in football, now he's a turnover machine.
Skins OL is perhaps the best in NFL history. Grimm, Jacoby, Bostic, etc.

DOES ANYONE HERE ACTUALLY WATCH FOOTBALL GAMES?!!

JUSTFINGWIN

Liked Posts:
We were never drafting another 1 read and run QB who had two first round WR's to throw to.

We took caleb because his processing is next level for where he is in the NFL. He might suck but he already see's the field better than most NFL QB's do including our last two.
He not seeing the field as well as you think. Go watch the all 22. Also, it doesn’t matter when you can’t hit your open receivers. JD is more accurate and his processing will only get better. Right now CW is nothing more than an erratic QB even when factoring in poor online play.

msadows

Liked Posts:
This won’t be popular but Caleb has been throwing the ball with the mechanics of a wild man — feet going one way — upper body going the other way — ball going 15 yards over the heads of wide open guys.

That said, i am not giving up on him.

But it is disengenuous to put all on the line. Caleb has to play better. And it starts with getting his mechanics together. He is playing too much street ball out there. Even Mahomes plays with good mechanics 85/90% of the time.

In his defense, Caleb also needs better coaching.

Yes, he has, because the bears OL has him seeing ghosts.

Same shit happened to cutler and fields and forced bad habits. Bears are making the same mistakes again. Terribly run franchise

He not seeing the field as well as you think. Go watch the all 22. Also, it doesn’t matter when you can’t hit your open receivers. JD is more accurate and his processing will only get better. Right now CW is nothing more than an erratic QB even when factoring in poor online play.

Lets see how JD looks when he's under pressure for most of a game.

Liked Posts:
Yes, he has, because the bears OL has him seeing ghosts.

Same shit happened to cutler and fields and forced bad habits. Bears are making the same mistakes again. Terribly run franchise

Lets see how JD looks when he's under pressure for most of a game.
"My name is Marcus Campbell....and National University believes in me!!"