Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Eberflus is very secretive I get that. We don't know if the OL is over trained / too many reps or not ....that falls back on Jim Arthur and OL coach Chris Morgan . I never said "getting rid of the OL coach". I do believe in accountability. accountability breeds winners and winners bring SB's

Bottom line, the OL has to be solidified. We don't want JF running for his life again like last season. And the usual suspects dropping all the blame on JF i.e. "running Qb". JF is not progressing as a passing Qb, JF is holding the ball too long, JF is not processing etc, etc
Secretive or not, we do not have excessive injuries which you obviously won't acknowledge. I really like Morgan but it's your logic that would have us lose him if he was contributing to the OL injuries. Judging from the team's overall shape and conditioning this year, I'd say that the trainers are doing a VG job.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

Preventing Calf Pulls | Guides | Health

The best way to prevent a calf tear is to be on a regular stretching program so your calf is the proper length. ...

here's more

You can reduce your risk of a pulled calf muscle by:
  1. Keeping your calf muscles strong and conditioned.
  2. Stretching routinely.
  3. Not pushing through pain.
  4. Resting and recovering between workouts.
  5. Using proper technique when playing sports.
  6. Warming up and stretching your calf muscles before physical activity.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strength and Conditioning Coach Salary NFL and College​

Strength and Conditioning Coach Salary in NFL is around $500,000 per season and the figure can rise to $600,000 depending on experience.

The Salary range for an NFL strength and conditioning coach in the United States can vary based on experience, performance, team, and location.
Need to put this injury prone slacker on the David Goggins 2 hours a day stretch routine.

Cyphered

Liked Posts:
People keep coming back to this. To me, there's an obvious answer, if he is in fact dealing with this injury as proposed.
I remember when I was younger, no matter what I was doing, I didn't necessarily know what I was doing. However, I was in much better shape and had a helluva lot of muscles to throw at any situation necessary.
Now, my eventual wife--well--she was young too. And, you see, she had this reoccurring situation. Now, I threw myself at that situation with vigor and gusto. However, didn't have a real clear understanding of my own physical limitations. So I remember this one time, while particularly energized, I maybe forgot to hydrate and my right quad seized. However, I was motivated to finish what I started, so shifted to my left side until it seized too. But, no pain, no gain. So I just pushed through until the job was finished. A good 20 minutes later. By that time, I'd done enough damage to my right quad I was put out of commission for a month. Which, thinking about it, is 4 weeks.
What could a man be doing on his day off that would motivate him to keep exercising through one pulled muscle to pull another? Come on, y'all. Only the one thing I can think of that provides that level of motivation.

Last edited:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Preventing Calf Pulls | Guides | Health

The best way to prevent a calf tear is to be on a regular stretching program so your calf is the proper length. ...

here's more

You can reduce your risk of a pulled calf muscle by:
  1. Keeping your calf muscles strong and conditioned.
  2. Stretching routinely.
  3. Not pushing through pain.
  4. Resting and recovering between workouts.
  5. Using proper technique when playing sports.
  6. Warming up and stretching your calf muscles before physical activity.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strength and Conditioning Coach Salary NFL and College​

Strength and Conditioning Coach Salary in NFL is around $500,000 per season and the figure can rise to $600,000 depending on experience.

The Salary range for an NFL strength and conditioning coach in the United States can vary based on experience, performance, team, and location.

Need to put this injury prone slacker on the David Goggins 2 hours a day stretch routine.

This one :)

Navy Seal, David Goggins Stretching Routine

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Folks should go watch the Dr. West interview about Jenkins and his calf strain.

Says it's possible for this injury to creep up on you and not be a sudden injury like an ACL tear. Doesn't really mention stretching as the issue. Strains are just micro tears in the muscle structure. (He does state that it could be a conditioning issue)

Additionally, he said it could be a 3-4 week injury... but the following weeks will be a "conditioning ramp-up" period to get him back into game shape.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
This kid won’t be out for 6 weeks. I’ve met the kid. He was buying liquor in Vernon Hills. The kid was resilient. He’ll be back week 2 in the sweltering Tampa Bay heat
Liquor Barn right off 60? I like that place.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Damn is this dude fragile. He better only be penciled in as a backup in his last year with the team next season. I seriously doubt he sees much action this year cuz one can expect another injury when this one heals. Fields is gunna get crushed again this year the way things are shaping up on the oline.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This news sucks but is entirely predictable. Jenkins has unfortunately had injury problems his entire career. I think he's a hell of a player when he's available but he's had a tough time staying consistently available which sucks.

My biggest reason for wanting additional competition across the offensive line for this year with the available free agent money was so we could have a real assessment on Fields and what he is/might become. I've been saying since April that I felt like they're an injury away from being back to a similar trainwreck to last season's offensive line. The fact the best offensive lineman on the team is injured again does not inspire any confidence. Justin's going to be running for his life for a third year in a row, lovely.

I feel like the Bears front office and coaches have been evaluating these players with rose-colored glasses on. It's like they don't seem to plan for anything other than an optimal outcome from a health perspective. Jenkins has had an injury history his entire time with the team. Whitehair was injured a good portion of last season. Davis has barely practiced since he arrived. So 3 of the 5 starters are guys who you can't truly rely upon to stay healthy. You're asking an awful lot from a 2nd year LT and a rookie RT to successfully do their job with such unreliability on the interior.

In summary, fuck.
DIDN'T YOU GET THE MEMO, Braxton was the steal of his draft class and Wright's gonna vie for offensive ROTY

Last edited: