Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I opened the link...you go Angelo.

Him assessing Cutler is like his self-reflection moment...Like if Matt Millen were to rate WR's.

I do like this one...

5.0 Matt McGloin

A lot of moxie with marginal arm talent. No traits to compliment top intangibles.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I agree with some of his Cutty assessment but Cutler is pretty clutch in the 4th quarter. Also, I don't think it's him not being able to read defenses, I just think he has the "fuck it, I got a cannon" mentality, he's not dumb.

Some can say that mentality is dumb, which it very well could be. But from a reading defenses standpoint, I don't see him as dumb.

when ya' lock in 1 wr constantly....your not reading defenses. You're not reading the whole field.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
what kinda' reads was jay making in those Det. games

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Jay is not great at reading D's.

And by "not great" I mean not very good.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
So the Slickster's rating quarterbii (pl: quarterback) now? You've gotta be bleepin' me . . . Wonder how Angelo alumni Todd "The Clod" Collins, Craig "The Exec(rement)" Krenzel, and of course Jonathan "The Flighty" Quinn rate on his list . . .

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
JA fucked up Cuttys career from the start.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
So what Uncle Jerry is saying that he willing paid a king's ransom for a quarterback he rates as middle of the road.

You should have just pleaded the fifth on Cutler there Mister Angelo.

He only gave away a 3rd round pick since it was his 1st round bustpicks anyway

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jerry Angelo: Inept at drafting offense, can make some good defensive picks, but far to often drafts unproductive players. Likes reaching for injured players which end up being shit in the league and injured again. Having a top 10 pick is his greatest weaknesses as the pressure builds he seems to fold. Likes drafting guys in 2nd/3rd round that never see the field and are no longer in league. Will trade picks for a QB then use 6th rounders to build around the Qb. Lacks ability to build depth and a above average football team. Only success was piggy backing off studs when they already were in place.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I agree with some of his Cutty assessment but Cutler is pretty clutch in the 4th quarter. Also, I don't think it's him not being able to read defenses, I just think he has the "fuck it, I got a cannon" mentality, he's not dumb.

Some can say that mentality is dumb, which it very well could be. But from a reading defenses standpoint, I don't see him as dumb.

I've said this before as well: I thinks saying Cutler has trouble reading defenses isn't about him behind "dumb" it's about him not having good in game awareness really. If you sat Cutler down in a room and talked football and coverage with him I think he'd be pretty impressive. When the bullets start flying though I think he kind of loses that awareness a bit and falls back into bad habits he's created for a long long time. Not dumb, just fighting over a decade of bad habits.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Love this on Russell Wilson: .."arm talent limits him." Next sentence .."can make plays down the field"

WUT?

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Love this on Russell Wilson: .."arm talent limits him." Next sentence .."can make plays down the field"

WUT?

It's fucking Angelo, you expect some sort of coherent line of thought from that guy?

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Asking Angelo to evaluate QBs is like asking Martha Stewart to evaluate monster trucks.

Pretty certain, Martha Stewert would give a better assessment on Monster Trucks than Angelo can give on QB's.

Sad, all the pointed out glaring errors in Angelo's report, sad he was our favorite teams GM for more than a day.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
True, Tez; it was all the Slickster's fault.

After all, it's always somebody's with "Oh" Jay . . .

"Yes they deserve to die and I hope they burn in hell."