Joe Maddon Coming to Cubs?

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Joe Maddon Press Conference today at 1 PM CST on mlb.com

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
Joe Maddon Press Conference today at 1 PM CST on mlb.com

When the Cubs win a title, and in the process revive MLB ratings...will you be joyous or jealous?.

I fully admit I did not watch 1 pitch of the WS 2005 title run.
Why?, b/c Sox fans were completely obnoxious and annoying...plus Ozzie was a jagbag.:parrot:

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
When the Cubs win a title, and in the process revive MLB ratings...will you be joyous or jealous?.

Why?, b/c Sox fans were completely obnoxious and annoying...plus Ozzie was a jagbag.:parrot:

Doesn't beating the Houston Astros only count as half a championship?

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
Doesn't beating the Houston Astros only count as half a championship?

Nah, they earned it...got hot at the right time and pretty much dominated the AL series prior to Houston.

But nobody outside of the small contingent of WS fans truly cared, like when the Rays won it.

Put the Cubs in the World Series, and people would be flying in from around the globe.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
press conference according to Kaplan is at 2 PM and will also be on Comcast sports net

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:

- You misspelled IF and INCREASE.

- When they win I will be jealous

- You need to get out more. Ozzie was not "jaggish" at all until later.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Nah, they earned it...got hot at the right time and pretty much dominated the AL series prior to Houston.

But nobody outside of the small contingent of WS fans truly cared, like when the Rays won it.

Put the Cubs in the World Series, and people would be flying in from around the globe.

1) Tampa never won it
2) Back to attendance again? Sad

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1) Tampa never won it
2) Back to attendance again? Sad

attendance is a skewed stat and the very hollow wooden peg leg that a lot of cubs fans lean on. their attendance is based on their losing history as this team is historic in that regard. WGN broadcasted forever around the country, they also have a tourist attraction in wrigley, the surrounding area is quite the scene. the attendance debate is quite amusing. "zomfgzzz we gotz all teh fanz" I dont care if we are the 2nd team, all I care about is titles. im jealous of the cardinals. thats the team i envy.

Sent from My 1998 Palm Pilot Using Tapatalk

Chibearsfan

Cutler Chubby
Liked Posts:
It is like Christmas morning for Cub fans! Madden is a great addition for the Cubs! Sox fans are so pathetic, I actually am starting to feel a little sorry for them. NOT. I am a Cubs fan on a Cubs board...go suck it Sox fans you fucking losers!

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It is like Christmas morning for Cub fans! Madden is a great addition for the Cubs! Sox fans are so pathetic, I actually am starting to feel a little sorry for them. NOT. I am a Cubs fan on a Cubs board...go suck it Sox fans you fucking losers!

awww.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

and no christmas morning is when you witness your team get the final out in the World Series. anything less is more like the tooth fairy.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
IN DUSTY WE TRUSTY BRO! SWEET LOU WILL GET IT DONE! LEO THE LIP IS THE MAN! WE'RE GOING ALL THE WAY BRO!

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Became a Cubs fan because of WGN. Watched them ever since I can remember on WGN. It why I have been to Wrigley around 8 times or so. I went to one White Sox game and I hated it. The atmosphere sucked compared to Wrigley. This isnt a knock to the Sox. It was just my personal opinion and I was a huge Frank Thomas fan. In fact, my two favorite players growing up was Mark Grace and the Big Hurt. I used to bat like the Big Hurt and not wear batting gloves like Mark Grace. Ive seen the Saints win a superbowl. I believe I will see the Cubs win a championship and I believe it will be in the next 10 years. Why? Because Im a fucking Cubs fan!

chibears55

Liked Posts:
the white sox have been with WGN since 1990.. so, in the last 24 years the whites ox couldn't drum up a whole new generation of fans around the country or even in the state ?

the packers ended up with more fans in Chicago then the white sox since the 90's and that over the more beloved bears in this city then the cubs..