Johnny Knox now works at BWW

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Wouldn't he have enough money to not have to work at a restaurant? I mean, not that its a terrible job but he was making 1.26 mil his last season. And you think he would be able to secure a football related gig.

I applaud him for at least working. $1.26mm before taxes to live off of for the rest of your life as a 20-something year old isn't that much, especially when you throw kids and family into the equation. And he probably spent a chunk of it anyway.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I vaguely remember the Bears had offered him a contract after the injury and he turned it down. Bad choice. Any extra money was better than just an injury settlement.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Surprised he chose to stay in illinois

Surprised he didn't just open a bar or restaurant in the city and call it Johnny's or some shit. Think he would have got a lot of business just from fans.

But then its probably a lot easier to run some franchises.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I vaguely remember the Bears had offered him a contract after the injury and he turned it down. Bad choice. Any extra money was better than just an injury settlement.

bears offered him 8mil before that season. such a sad story.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
Franchise owners have to go through and start working at the bottom so they know what the employees go through on a day-to-day basis. He's probably required to complete so many hours of company training.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He should have opened a Buono Beef..This way HHM could get some authentic Italian food and call him Italian.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He should have opened a Buono Beef..This way HHM could get some authentic Italian food and call him Italian.

images

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
Hopefully that is going well for him.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I hope it's his store and has a good life, it was truly sad what happened to the kid. He had such a great story from a small school and was making it in the NFL. He was a good WR and ST guy that could have had a long career. In all honesty he would be a perfect fit for 3rd WR on this team right now. Best of luck Johnny !

Nice post and I agree. I guess the other DBags here have to think this is bad so they can feel good about their pidley Lives?

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
While Cade McNown is elbows deep in hookers and blow working at a hedge fund.