Johnny Knox now works at BWW

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
This punt return by Knox against Green Bay was one of the most ingenious returns I've ever seen. But too bad the TD was called back by a BS penalty.

[video=youtube;Dqxv38A24zI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqxv38A24zI[/video]

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
BWW Franchise owner, good for you Johnny.

their blackened chicken salad is good and the beer is cold.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
This punt return by Knox against Green Bay was one of the most ingenious returns I've ever seen. But too bad the TD was called back by a BS penalty.

[video=youtube;Dqxv38A24zI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqxv38A24zI[/video]

Man, if that play hadn't been called back on Graham's hold it would've went down as one of the most creative plays in football history. Toub's innovation on special teams play was damn fun to watch.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
BWW and Hooters wings both suck.

The only chain with good wings is Wingstop, but that's not a place to party, strictly to go.

Unless you live in the sticks there are plenty of local places that are fun and have great food, just avoid the chains.

Johnny will do fine there are plenty of people that will tolerate bad wings for the fun atmosphere.

Agree completely.

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
LOL I would think the Bears would set him up with some sort of gig. Jonathan Franklin the Packers RB who was forced to retire a few months ago is working for the team in a new role. It really is the least the Bears could do for him.

Hoping it's what he wants and not because he needs money.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
LOL, hooters wings blow. The only thing worth a damn is their fried pickles and some of the waitresses. White Rhino in Dyer blows them both out of the water.

Hooters aint shit but a show.

Btw I hope know is an owner or something otherwise I feel the Bears should give him a coaching spot or something in f.o. I know they dont owe him anything bit Knox is the closet thing to a good WR in the J.A era

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I ever choke on a wing I want it to be at hooters. I've met so many waitresses there that were working their way through medical school, it'd be almost like choking in a hospital.

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
BWW and Hooters wings both suck.

The only chain with good wings is Wingstop, but that's not a place to party, strictly to go.

Unless you live in the sticks there are plenty of local places that are fun and have great food, just avoid the chains.

Johnny will do fine there are plenty of people that will tolerate bad wings for the fun atmosphere.

I was gonna say that the solution is to never eat at a chain restaurant. It's trashy.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If I ever choke on a wing I want it to be at hooters. I've met so many waitresses there that were working their way through medical school, it'd be almost like choking in a hospital.

Lol.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That return was truly ingenious. And the penalty was total bullshit made by an official who should have been drummed out of the league immediately

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I know its a little late. But does anyone known what his contract info was? In the league for 3 years at a rookie minimum maybe? And didn't he spend the last year on IR?

Glad he is alive and walking tho. Hope his accountant or his money managing skills were good.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I vaguely remember the Bears had offered him a contract after the injury and he turned it down. Bad choice. Any extra money was better than just an injury settlement.

Kind of a theme with the Bears. The Bears have taken a lot of shit over the years from people who think they're cheap or don't take care of their own. Former players have a lot to do with that. It would be nice to see an apology from them, lol.

The Bears clearly offered more money to ole #54 than anyone else.
The Bears clearly offered more money to ole #57 than anyone else. He signed for less with N.O. then quit because his "heart wasn't in it." We should have Biff hunt Olin down for the "conspiracy."

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
I know its a little late. But does anyone known what his contract info was? In the league for 3 years at a rookie minimum maybe? And didn't he spend the last year on IR?

Glad he is alive and walking tho. Hope his accountant or his money managing skills were good.

In 2009, He signed a four-year, $1.954 million contract. The deal included a $204,240 signing bonus. Then he re-upped in 2012 for $1.26 million. That's not big for NFL, but still plenty to last him.

Reactions: 1ke

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
In 2009, He signed a four-year, $1.954 million contract. The deal included a $204,240 signing bonus. Then he re-upped in 2012 for $1.26 million. That's not big for NFL, but still plenty to last him.

Cheers.

Hope he managed well. That's more than enough.